Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I feel bad for Joba Chamberlain

I feel bad for Joba Chamberlain.

FILE -- In this booking photo released by the Lincoln (Neb.) Police Dept., on Monday, May 4, 2009, Jacqueline Standley is shown. The mother of New York Yankees pitcher Joba Chamberlain(notes) faces up to 20 years in prison on a felony drug-sale charge. The Lincoln Journal Star reported Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2009, that Jackie Standley pleaded no contest Monday to delivery of a controlled substance in Lincoln, Neb.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Re: I feel bad for Joba Chamberlain

I feel bad for the other motorists on the road last year when Chamberlain was busted for DUI (can anyone say "Jim Leyritz?")....Obviously, the nut doesn't fall too far from the tree in this family.

There are many otherwise good people who make the mistake of driving when they are over the limit. Obviously there is an unacceptable danger to the public which is why we have laws against it. If you are judging a person there is a difference between making a mistake and being evil. Most DWI's fall in the former category. The post makes you understand why Jaba's father and mother are divorced.

She's pretty enough to date Steve Phillips.

Her mug shot still doesn't trump Mattingly's ex-wife; anyone feeling sorry for Donnie Baseball?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Did you know that Joba rents a condo in NYC from Jeremy Shockey? Did you also know that said Joba bounced a check to said Shockey for rent on said Condo?

Guys a winner.

you can see where joba gets his good looks from.....

Quote Originally Posted by MLB_Authentic View Post
    Did you know that Joba rents a condo in NYC from Jeremy Shockey? Did you also know that said Joba bounced a check to said Shockey for rent on said Condo?

Guys a winner.
    Yes the guys rents a condo from Jeremy Shockey. Not sure if he bounced a check but if he did whats the big deal? Just because these guys make absurd money doesnt mean they cant make a mistake writing a bad check. Do you think Joba has his whole check deposited in his Bank of America checking account? If he did bounce a check i'd say its his finacial advisors fault for not having the proper funds in a certain account.

So pretty much what im saying is that the above comment is pretty stupid one trying to make Joba look like an idiot. I'd say yea Joba is a winner. Look at how the kid was brought up and look how far he has gotten? I applaud people who arent fortunate to have two good parents growing up who make it to the highest level of anything in life as a professional.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post
    I feel bad for the other motorists on the road last year when Chamberlain was busted for DUI (can anyone say "Jim Leyritz?")....Obviously, the nut doesn't fall too far from the tree in this family.
    Ironman Fan, are you telling me that every move you made when you were 22 or 23 (however old Joba is) was the right move? You never drove after a few beers? Him drinking and driving has nothing to do with the way his Mother chose to live her life. Clean it up. Just another dumb comment.

Two words: WHITE TRASH