Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Timmy Lincecum - Smokin'

Big news here is San Francisco...Busted at 8:20 AM smoking a bowl while driving his Mercedes. Handed over 3.3 grams and a pipe. Who could have guessed from his cleancut facade!!?? Since marijuana is basically legal these days in the west (more pot clubs in LA than Starbucks and McDonalds according to Forbes), he will just get a misdemeanor charge.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

M

Re: Timmy Lincecum - Smokin'

This makes him a druggy, right SS?

Quote Originally Posted by ndevlin View Post
    Honestly, I don't know why this is even news. He shouldn't be smoking pot behind the wheel, but what's the big deal about smoking pot in general? I mean, I would rather it be marijuana than cigarettes. A $622 fine? Come on. LE has so much more to worry about than what people are doing to their own bodies.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

I guess he is not too worried about drug testing.

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Honestly, I don't know why this is even news. He shouldn't be smoking pot behind the wheel, but what's the big deal about smoking pot in general? I mean, I would rather it be marijuana than cigarettes. A $622 fine? Come on. LE has so much more to worry about than what people are doing to their own bodies.
    FRIK - for once, I agree with your statement completely.

There are far worse things he could be doing than smoking a little weed in the offseason.
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ndevlin View Post

No, Nate, it makes him a model citizen. I'm sure his father is so proud of him. I mean, what better way to represent the family than to get behind the wheel of his expensive Mercedes and light one up.

Awesome, dude!

Just don't use an aluminum bat while facing him! Hell, he may just take a doinker and become a WHOLE lot richer off the wonderful jury of fellow model citizens like yourself, Nate! Oh.....of course that's assuming he lives.....

Be sure to go to the nearest head shop in your part of the commune and purchase your very own Tim Lincecum poster to hang on your wall, Nate! They're probably in stock in massive abundance right now, and maybe even on SALE, Nate!!

Hey, by the way, can I set you up on a date with your common-interest friend frik? You two can surely catch the next Obama rally to do your part to help pass our wonderful health care plan coming soon, right?

OOps.....I'm sorry........NO politics!!

Yeah......hell, you're absolutely SPOT ON, frik!!!

I mean...$622 buck-a-roonies for doing something everyone knows is against the law? And DANGEROUS to boot? What the hell is WRONG with our law enforcement??????

I mean, haven't we got more important things to do, like go after upstanding century-old well respected and beloved companies who do things RIGHT and by the BOOK and slam then with $850,000.00 wrongful judgements because.......well, because damn it, they're well insured!!....and that's what our pot-smoking public WANTS!??

Last time I looked, I thought I was living in the USA. I apologize to everyone, I didn't realize Amsterdam had taken over our country....please forgive my ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtruck260 View Post
    FRIK - for once, I agree with your statement completely.

There are far worse things he could be doing than smoking a little weed in the offseason.

Yeah.........He could be pitching to a group of little leaguers yielding those murderous aluminum weapons known as LOUISVILLE SLUGGERS while performing a training seminar......GOD NO!!!!!!!.....WHEN WILL THE INSANITY STOP DEAR LORD!!!!???? Tim! Don't DO IT......You'll KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!

(bigtruck...I hope you understand I am making fun of the insanity we are all living in......NOT your statement, because you are correct.....but Tim should pay the price for doing it behind the wheel......the idiot)

Banned

Hey Frik - People can do whatever they want to do to their bodies but when people do stupid reckless things, then law enforcement unfortunately has to get involved and clean-up the mess. While people are having a cup of coffee or breakfast, this guy is smoking a "joint". How about if he smashed his car into another car and killed a couple of people in the other car who's only mistake was being in the wrong place at the wrong time? Apparently Mr. Linceum was "IMPAIRED" enough NOT to realize that he should NOT be smoking a joint and driving.

Cigarettes are bad but "Pot" is good. Really?

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0123104017.htm

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post
    Hey Frik - People can do whatever they want to do to their bodies but when people do stupid reckless things, then law enforcement unfortunately has to get involved and clean-up the mess. While people are having a cup of coffee or breakfast, this guy is smoking a "joint". How about if he smashed his car into another car and killed a couple of people in the other car who's only mistake was being in the wrong place at the wrong time? Apparently Mr. Linceum was "IMPAIRED" enough NOT to realize that he should NOT be smoking a joint and driving.

Cigarettes are bad but "Pot" is good. Really?

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0123104017.htm

Jim

JIM-bo!!! You're fishing in a dry hole, partner. Trying to "reason" with a Nobel Peace Prize writer is not a challenge I would want to take on. No matter how much sense you make, it falls on ears that work in a different atmosphere.

I would strongly suggest you just go back into the den, and flip peanuts to your parrot. The conversation will be much more stimulating and intelligent.......trust me!