Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: rkgibson

Re: rkgibson

well you just got outbid so thats the end of it (hopefully....)

Quote Originally Posted by treant985 View Post
    well you just got outbid so thats the end of it (hopefully....)
    yep lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gremillion, j View Post
    lol this thread is useless
    Bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by nickacs View Post
    Bingo!
    It was entertaining for about 30 minutes, though, when we weren't sure whether the original poster was gonna have to pay $1000 for a jersey they couldn't afford....

REALLY?!?!?!

This event actually just took place???

Quote Originally Posted by Gremillion
    please dont buy the vilma jersey!

i want it so bad, i am the biggest saints fan and u have like 1284y3942352134241 jerseys and i have 1

pleaseeeeeee
    o my god dude u are so greedy, most of us dont have thousands of dollars to be throwing out
    no, he couldnt be fine with just one saints jersey for 5,000 dollars

he has to take away a saints jersey from a 16 year old and spend what another 2000 dollars on stuff that has no meaning to him what so ever and will probably turn around and sell it
    Okay, so this bidder just RIPS on another bidder calling them GREEDY and then accuses them of TAKING something from them that doesn't even belong to them in the 1st place???

oh god, now i just bid over a thousand dollars..my mom will kill me
    if someone could contact him and tell him to bid over me that wuld b great. there is no way i can pay that money. thanks
    So NOW, this bidder bids money they DON'T have (you DO realize that a bid is a BINDING LEGAL CONTRACT? - 16 or not, you have access to a computer, so SOMONE who knows you is RESPONSIBLE!)

i could get it for 805, then he bid up to 1052, i was tryin to see how much he bid on it..and i accidentally got the high bid..
    If you can't afford it, DON"T place the bid!

Quote Originally Posted by Gremillion, j View Post
    lol this thread is useless, i orignally started it because i thought he may have only bid the minimum up against me..then i noticed he bid like 300 more dollars and i got really mad..then i made a mistake lol this sucks
    NO, you started this thread to RIP on another bidder because they can afford something that you can't. And I don't think you wer trying to see what he bid, I think you were figuring if you can't afford it and he can, you're just going to try to bump his bid to make it cost him even more - only your plan didn't work!

In the future - if you can't afford what you're about to type in, DON'T DO IT!

- Chris

I wonder how many items bid on and win when the prices were risen from kids who can't afford it?

I know when I was 16, I didn't go into forums and post stupid pointless threads about something I bid on and hope someone didn't out bid me.

Matter of fact, when I was 16, I was dealing heavy into cards and memorabilia which paid for my car and my finances with girls and parties.

I think this thread is funny, though imature.

TODAY IS THE MARINE CORPS 234TH BIRTHDAY

OOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHH

damn need an edit button. I'm sure you can read through my grammar mistakes.....

Quote Originally Posted by xpress34 View Post
    REALLY?!?!?!

This event actually just took place???

Okay, so this bidder just RIPS on another bidder calling them GREEDY and then accuses them of TAKING something from them that doesn't even belong to them in the 1st place???

So NOW, this bidder bids money they DON'T have (you DO realize that a bid is a BINDING LEGAL CONTRACT? - 16 or not, you have access to a computer, so SOMONE who knows you is RESPONSIBLE!)

If you can't afford it, DON"T place the bid!

NO, you started this thread to RIP on another bidder because they can afford something that you can't. And I don't think you wer trying to see what he bid, I think you were figuring if you can't afford it and he can, you're just going to try to bump his bid to make it cost him even more - only your plan didn't work!

In the future - if you can't afford what you're about to type in, DON'T DO IT!

- Chris
    i have the money..it was just way more than i wanted to spend..if i won i could buy it but i was hoping i didnt..and yeah rkgibson has way too much stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Capital-Sports View Post
    I wonder how many items bid on and win when the prices were risen from kids who can't afford it?

I know when I was 16, I didn't go into forums and post stupid pointless threads about something I bid on and hope someone didn't out bid me.

Matter of fact, when I was 16, I was dealing heavy into cards and memorabilia which paid for my car and my finances with girls and parties.

tired of people sayin i cant afford it..i could..but my mom would get pissed if i spent over thousand dollars on a jersey..damn and i would have bought it for 800 but rkgibson has to bid on everything and jack up prices

Quote Originally Posted by Capital-Sports View Post

and im sure if u were dealing heavy into cards..you probably didnt have many girls or go to parties..u were probably a nerd..just sayin