Hello Dave,
It's great seeing you lend your knowledge to this forum as I've always cherished the opportunity to enhance my awareness through your insight. Many collectors swear by the belief that only 0062 tagging on Majestic jerseys are gamers while 6200's are merely retail. While most of the items in my collection are Wilson, Russell, Rawlings, SandKnit and Mcauliffe, I haven't owned many Majestics so my education on them is somewhat limited. I currently own 3 Dodger jerseys, obtained directly from reputable sources. (Team and player letters) These jerseys are custom tailored, signed, and show considerable wear. They are however, tagged with 6200. My question is, are you also under this belief that only 0062's are genuine gamers? I remember many years ago you mentioned that collectors shouldn't believe that jerseys designs and identifiers are all alike. Slight deviations in tagging, fonts, size, flag and strip locations should not automatically render a piece as not authentic, you taught. Your help would be greatly appreciated as I've always valued your humble expertise. Lastly it's excellent to see that the moderators of this site will become more vigilent in ensuring the professionalism and integrity of this forum. Certainly more collectors and dealers will partake here, knowing their input will not be subject to bullying or ridicule, rather it will be received with appreciation

Respectfully Submitted,
Danny899