Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Question about Joe Crede Autograph

I know Crede is on the injured list, but I was just wondering if he was doing autograph signings.

Banned

Re: Question about Joe Crede Autograph

Quote Originally Posted by grenda12 View Post
    I know Crede is on the injured list, but I was just wondering if he was doing autograph signings.
    Hi, Liz:

You can always check on Crede show or private signings on www.signingshotline.com . The site has multiple search engines based on team, sport, player, location, etc. It usually doesn't cover the signing lineups at team events like Twinsfest or Soxfest, but it covers 99% of what else there is.

Also, if you decided to check out Twinsfest for Crede, Southwest has some sale prices right now from Chicago Midway to Minnepolis-St.Paul.

Dave M.
    Chicago area
    NO DIVAS!!

Don't forget guys...Crede is a free agent. So, don't go buying your tickets to Mpls. just yet. He was an up and down signer as a Twin. He gave my son and I terrible "JC 24" sigs, yet, gave an older woman a great full signature.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    Hi, Liz:

You can always check on Crede show or private signings on www.signingshotline.com . The site has multiple search engines based on team, sport, player, location, etc. It usually doesn't cover the signing lineups at team events like Twinsfest or Soxfest, but it covers 99% of what else there is.

Also, if you decided to check out Twinsfest for Crede, Southwest has some sale prices right now from Chicago Midway to Minnepolis-St.Paul.

Dave M.
    Chicago area
    NO DIVAS!!

I didnt see anything on there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by grenda12 View Post
    I didnt see anything on there.
    A little O/T, liz, and you know I'm just having fun with you but, while it isn't likely to happen cosnidering the stud they already have at 3B, what would you do if Crede crossed the aisle and signed with the CUBS?

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    A little O/T, liz, and you know I'm just having fun with you but, while it isn't likely to happen cosnidering the stud they already have at 3B, what would you do if Crede crossed the aisle and signed with the CUBS?

Dave M.
    Chicago area
    Oh I know your just messing w/ me. I still need his autograph on my world series press plate, even if he was to go with the scrubs. LOL!