Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

How do you store your jerseys?

I was looking through an old thread talking about the number of jerseys owned by several collectors on the board. Given the size of some of the collections Iwas curious how people store the jerseys they are not displaying. My collection has grown considerably this year and I am looking to put together a system for jerseys I am not displaying. Anybody out there have any creative ideas? I have thought about the XL ziplock bags, archive boxes, etc. and was wondering what methods other members used?

Re: How do you store your jerseys?

I use oversized plastic hangers and hang the jerseys inside of a sealed garment bag (for like suits and dresses). The garment bag itself holds about 8 jerseys.

I will post pics on this later.

Re: How do you store your jerseys?

Here's the pics of 1 of my storage bags. These 'el-cheapo garment bags can be bought at Wally World for next to nothing and as you can see I have 9 jerseys hung in there with room for more.

I found these to be a better way to store them rather than draping a bag over each jersey and just hanging them. Inside the garment bags keeps them sealed and it keeps out the dust and stuff that could eventually to tarnish the jerseys.

Hope this helps
    Attached Images Attached Images