Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Collector to Collector Items for Sale can come back anytime now.....

Your auction is over. Please put the ads back up.
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Re: Collector to Collector Items for Sale can come back anytime now.....

so we can flood that with items

I don't plan to do any selling here, but I would like to see what others will part with.

I agree,I dont think the adds will effects bids on Jim Brown's helmet at this point.

Bumpity Bump Bump.

Banned

eBay is still open.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post
    eBay is still open.
    AMEN!

While were on the subject, is anyone else STILL getting eMails about the GUU Auction???

I just got ANOTHER one THIS morning to let me know the GUU Auctions are NOW CLOSED!!!! That happened 3 Days ago!!!

Is anyone minding the store here???

- Chris

camarokids started it off in a seemingly plain and to-the-point statement.....although I think it would have been better sent as a private message to one or two mods, or via an email......not posted here for a few other rude comments to fly afterwards. I guess there is no room for decency anymore. I guess the expectation of most in todays society is just to accept nothing but instant service, and to hell with what reality is.

You guys come here to use this service, this great site where knowedgable people can share priceless info, yet you take no hesitation in insulting the very moderators who run it.

Maybe some of you could be a bit more professional in your "delivery" of what it is you are trying to request as you so blatantly kick the "hand that feeds you". If running a site like this is so easy, in your minds, where's the competing site of your own?

Quote Originally Posted by suicide_squeeze View Post

Maybe some of you could be a bit more professional in your "delivery" of what it is you are trying to request as you so blatantly kick the "hand that feeds you". If running a site like this is so easy, in your minds, where's the competing site of your own?
    Amen! I'm waiting on the return of the Collector to Collector Items for Sale, too but give the guys a break. The auction's only been closed a few days.
    Always looking for Atlanta Braves Game-Used items. hiramman@bellsouth.net

SS and Hiram -

While I understand you r points of view, I also see where Camaro and the others are coming from...

The site was able to pull down the Classifieds the SAME day the Auction started, they should be able to restore it the SAME day the Auction ended.

I'm patient, I was simply saying Amen (tongue in cheek) to Jim's comment about eBay still being open. If guys are 'jonzing' to bid on stuff, they can always go there...

However, I do find it - as others said earlier about the auction when it was getting pushed back - a little unsettling that no Mod has taken the time to even address this thread... I would think the title alone would raise a red flag for at least one of the mods to read what has been posted here and at least make a post. That is why I made the comment about 'minding the store'.

It has been made quite obvious on these boards of late that EVERYONE here has an opinion to voice, so if you want to be supported or respected when you voice yours, you need to have the same respect and support of other 'boardies' who may not share your point of view.

Just my .02

- Chris