Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Banned

Exclamation Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

Quote Originally Posted by commando View Post
    Here's something you don't see every day.... An Indiana State University football helmet from the 1970s.
    Every day? I don't think I've EVER seen one! Nice find.

Dave Miedema

Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

Just won this today...I simply couldn't pass this one up. A game worn Chick-Fil-A Bowl UVA Hoos helmet! Worn by #64 Nick Koutris. It was also signed by Head Coach Mike London. Originally sold by the UVA student store.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Picked up two nice game worn jerseys at NC State's Spring game on April 21st. These were worn at the Central Michigan game on 10/08/2011. State won 38 to 24.

First time ever the Pack has worn black jerseys and brought back their red shell helmets with white block "S" letters. Last time we wore red shells was the 1999 season.

At the Spring Game picked up # 21 Tony Creecy's jersey. He was a RS-FR and had 61 yards on 16 carries. Also obtained # 41 Dwayne Maddox's jersey...a SR - LB for us.

Enjoy!

Tom - "Go Pack!" 1981 NC State graduate

Some additional pictures of the NC State jerseys. The 1st picture is of the front of the Creecy jersey and the second is what is screen-printed in the collar of each jersey. The helmet in the 1st picture with the Maddox jersey is one from the 1999 season with the diamond 'NCS."

Enjoy! Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 graduate

Time to revive this thread ...

2002 Miami Hurricanes Sinorice Moss green game used fiesta bowl national championship jersey. Has "1" marked next to the size in the tag. Jersey is also autographed. picked it up from a hurricane fan who knew sinorice, and bought it from him originally.

At the time, i believe sinorice was a freshman so i dont think he got much playing time during this game, there are however a couple of red paint transfers and grey markings (ohio state colors). championship jersey nonetheless.

Really nice Sinorice Moss jersey! I have a Jim Wilson #71 offensive lineman's helmet from that game. Really shows excellent game use/wear and displays very well. One of my "top 10" college helmets.

Tom

Here are pictures of the #71 Miami gamer worn in the Div I championship game between the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Miami Hurricanes. This game was played January 3, 2003 - the BCS National Championship Game - was a double overtime with the Buckeyes winning 31 to 24. The game was played in Tempe, Arizona. Maurice Clarett was the FR running back sensation and scored a TD in the 2nd OT to win it.

The helmet has all the correct decals and the memorial "CC" decal in honor of the LB Chris Campbell who died in an automobile accident earlier in the year.

Enjoy! Absolutely one of my "top 10" in the collection.

Tom

nice helmet bro!!!!
    that game still haunts me to this day, i cant even watch replays

Quote Originally Posted by tom1315 View Post
    Here are pictures of the #71 Miami gamer worn in the Div I championship game between the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Miami Hurricanes. This game was played January 3, 2003 - the BCS National Championship Game - was a double overtime with the Buckeyes winning 31 to 24. The game was played in Tempe, Arizona. Maurice Clarett was the FR running back sensation and scored a TD in the 2nd OT to win it.

The helmet has all the correct decals and the memorial "CC" decal in honor of the LB Chris Campbell who died in an automobile accident earlier in the year.

Enjoy! Absolutely one of my "top 10" in the collection.

Tom

2011 University of Louisville Cardinals game worn helmet. Bought directly from the school. Don't know who wore it or when, but I do know it was worn before the November game against Pitt. The 'Ville did an odd thing and switched decal placements on the back of the helmets mid season, and these match from the earlier part of the season.