Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

I photo matched my Napoli helmet to the end of 2012. In the back of the helmet there is a postseason sticker which was applied as soon as they played their wild card game. Here is another picture of it, What do you'll think?

I have a Josh Hamilton Game Used which I photo matched, I used the tape on it to hold it together since it was broken in half. so disregard the tape and check out the markings on it.

Pictures of the knob of the bat.

Banned

NOT a big college collector but I just picked up this Florida Gators helmet in a trade.

Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well I finally found the smoking gun picture to Photomatch my 1981 Game Used Herschel Walker jersey. Spent alot of tireless hours searching for a picture that I COULD POSITIVLY SAY IT WAS A MATCH. I had always felt it was from the 1981 UGA vs USC. I have a feeling this jersey was used atleast in 2 games during the 1981 season. I was able to match the Hole patterns on the Right and Left Sleeves on the #34. Note on the first 2 pictures of the #34 on the sleeves. There are a few holes that aren't punched out on the #4. Their are several team repairs but the on that stood out to me is the repair directly above Front #3. In the game picture it shows it torn. also their is a maroon rub on the sleeve which appears to be from a USC facemask. Feedback please. I have spoken with UGA-1 and he agrees. GO DAWGS!!

Stephon Tuitt Game Used 2012 Notre Dame road jersey from Navy game (2 sacks & fumble return for a TD) as well as Michigan State (1 sack) with ND COA. I was able to track down the photographer that took the first image from the Navy game and bought a large file to photomatch.

"UGA016", nice work! Looks like a match to me.

"dcgreg25", very cool #7 ND Tuitt jersey. Now all you need is his helmet and maybe the pants and that would make one amazing display. The facemask on his helmet...pretty cool is it not?

Tom

GO PACK! NC State 1981 graduate

Thx Tom. Man i have worked hard on this. i feel very fortunate to find a photomatch being its from the 80's when cameras weren't as advanced as they are today. I also just picked this up from UGA-1. Herschel Walkers 1981 Jersey that was worn during the 1981 All American Photo shoot. It does show a few marks on it. Not real sure if its Game Used, but could be. I am leaning at this moment closer to the Photoshoot. Tim Wrightman which played for UCLA and then the Chicago Bears where he was part of the 85 Super Bowl team recieved this from Herschel after the Photoshoot in which they sat beside each other. They traded jerseys after it was all over. I have a personal letter from Tim and a few photos of Walker wearing it and him eventually signing it. Its a beautiful and Unique jersey. GO DAWGS!! THX UGA-1

that photo match of the holes in the mesh on the numerals is one of the more cooler ones I've seen! Kind of like matching up the stripes on an old Yankees flannel. Great work!!!

Here is the full picture of the Walker 1981 Photomatch Jersey vs USC.