Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Hybrid View

Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

My new favorite piece. However, the player removed one side decal but the paint is unbelievable. This matches the players rivlary jersey and bowl jerseys I picked up from him as well

Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Even though my Falcons aren't doing too well; thought I would spread some much needed AF love.

2012 Jamal Byrd "B-2 Spirit" helmet worn in the Armed Forces Bowl.
    and
    2021 Wale Lawal Jr "Thunderbird" helmet worn against both Navy and Army to win the Commander and Chief Trophy.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Two more AF lids

2000 and 1973 suspension

abstractheory - Love the helmets! Glad to see the college threads picking up again. Love Ohio State but also love college football. The B-2 Spirit and Thunderbird helmets are awesome. Really creative how the B-2 is incorporated in to the design on that helmet. You almost miss it if you don't know it is there.

Quote Originally Posted by OSUBucksCollector View Post
    abstractheory - Love the helmets! Glad to see the college threads picking up again. Love Ohio State but also love college football. The B-2 Spirit and Thunderbird helmets are awesome. Really creative how the B-2 is incorporated in to the design on that helmet. You almost miss it if you don't know it is there.

Thanks, man! Love your OSU stuff, as well. Good to see college getting their well deserved respect.

Yeah, the B-2 is absolutely awesome, although some thought it was too much and an overpowering design.

The Thunderbird is all class, and my favorite. Here is a pic of Champ Bailey wearing a real Thunderbird helmet; the one the football creation was representing.

I've been meaning to post these but have been busy and had some problems with my login.
    These are the most resent additions to my game used University of Washington Huskies helmets

Warren Moon QB 1977-78
    Luke Kravitz FB 2008

Picked up this early 1970's Washington State Cougars game helmet up. Has the old dungard facemask. Will go good in my old Pac10 helmet collection.

Just obtained 3 game used Michigan Football Helmets. If interested email me at vinnys42@yahoo.com

Let the games begin...

Game used Arizona State Sun Devils Items 2012-2013. Jersey Holiday bowl, pants, shirts, awards, cleats, pictures, name plates, etc.......Let me know if you are interested. Email Vinnys42@yahoo.com and we can discuss. Thanks!!