Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

This is my college football game worn jersey. I couldn't pass it up when I saw it on ebay. It is pretty hammered, with several team repairs and scuff marks. 1000-yard Husky running back Louis Rankin took a beating when he wore this.

c2005 University of Washington Louis Rankin

Sorry, wanted to edit my post...

Supposed to say, "This is the first college football game worn jersey I have bought..." My grammar stinks.

All in all, not a bad jersey purchase for $85!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aallanson View Post
    This is my college football game worn jersey. I couldn't pass it up when I saw it on ebay. It is pretty hammered, with several team repairs and scuff marks. 1000-yard Husky running back Louis Rankin took a beating when he wore this.

c2005 University of Washington Louis Rankin
    Nice buy. I remember looking at that one, but I didn't notice the wear. Drats for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianK View Post
    Nice buy. I remember looking at that one, but I didn't notice the wear. Drats for me.
    Brian,

Not to turn this into a sales thread, but since I don't really collect college football, I wouldn't mind selling this jersey to you at cost. I paid $94.75 including shipping. If you sent paypal of $110 to me (to cover me shipping it to you and paypal fees, leaving right back where I started with $95 in my paypal account) I would sell it to you. It seems like it means a lot to you, and if so, I would want you to have it. Email me allansonfan@gmail.com to discuss.

To everyone else, I am sorry for the interruption.

UW Rankin now mine. I like it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Looks great in your collection. Enjoy. Alan

Hey everybody!

Even though i have focused my collection on game used items from the chicago bears and the amsterdam admirals, i got a few items i just really liked.

When i saw the Army-navy game in 2011, when the Navy was wearing their Nike pro combat uniforms, i just fell in love with the uniform! I had to get me one! i managed too collect some items i like to show you.

First off al, as a collector from the netherlands, collecting is a pretty expensive hobby! the helmet i had too replicate, (i really dont like the so-so or the replica items, so this pretty much feels like cheating!) BUT! i studied game-film, photos, did some corresponding with some people who work with the team. I bought an authentic Riddell speed helmet, got the textured paint job, got me the best looking decals i could find. only thing missing... is the black front bumper. but thats something i'm looking into.

The jersey is a authentic one! so are the gloves.

Travor Turner UCLA jersey from 1996..

Here are three decades of Georgia Tech college helmets. A huge thank you to Jim aka "cohibasmoker" for selling me the 1974 GT suspension helmet. My 1st suspension lid.

The lids...left to right...a1997 gamer, one worn four years 87-90 and the new 74 - displays perfectly. Great talking pieces too. Curtis of Helmet Hut looked at the 74 and my late 80's gamer...felt they super acquisitions.

Enjoy!

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 graduate

Looking for GU/GI items of the Fallowing:
    Oregon Ducks