Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

I know who wore many of the helmets but most are very minor players. Frank Garcia (drafted by Carolina) and Alameda Ta'amu (drafted by Pittsburg) are probably the most well known.

You have a very nice collection. I love seeing everyone's helmet collections.

An amazing collection of Huskies helmets. I am blown away! ...and jealous. If you ever decide to sell even one - please let me know. I can only imagine the time you have spent trying to track each one down. Thank you very much for posting. So impressed.

Banned

My Chuck Foreman University of Miami game worn helmet from the 1972 season. I was lucky enough to find a photomatch.

Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post
    My Chuck Foreman University of Miami game worn helmet from the 1972 season. I was lucky enough to find a photomatch.

Jim
    Very, very nice!

Jim - Incredible helmet...Congrats!

Jim
    That is a FANTASTIC addition to any collection. Remarkable.

Awesome helmet! Love seeing college football stuff on here!

Not a huge pick up but pretty neat. Being an Ohio State fan and a Steelers fan I thought this would be pretty cool. Mike Adams signed (authenticated) Senior Bowl practice jersey. Not a ton of pictures out there but was able to find a pretty easy photo match. Still looking for helmets if anyone out there can help. Go Bucks!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Hey everyone, here are a couple of jerseys that I picked up this month that I'm really excited about.

The first is a Georgia Bulldogs pro combat jersey from the 2011 Chick-Fil-A Kickoff game vs Boise State. I acquired the helmet earlier this year, as well as the gloves, and cleats. I have been searching for a jersey for a long time only to find out that all the jerseys were given to the players after graduation. Long story short, I was able to get one directly from former UGA cornerback Branden Smith. This is probably my favorite jersey that I own.

The second jersey is a black Georgia Bulldogs jersey from the 2008 Sugar Bowl when UGA defeated Hawaii 41-10. This jersey was also acquired directly from the player. Former UGA WR Walter Hill. Hill was a RS freshman in 2007, however the following year he was dismissed from the team. He dressed out for the Sugar Bowl, but did not play.

I'm really excited to add these to my collection! Hope you guys enjoy!

Ole Miss game jerseys

Pic of my Ole Miss game jerseys: