Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

Been so busy selling and "re-prioritizing" my collection I hadn't gotten any new helmets in awhile. This came today and am very pleased with it. ECU Pirates Game worn helmet signed and personalized by their Defensive coordinator. Per the auction, the winner/s could ask how they wanted it signed, so I asked for "Game worn helmet, Go Pirates!!" and his auto. I thought it was pretty cool of the school to offer that.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Shipp_96, love that new addition! I really like the Pirates new side decals and the signature / inscription from defensive coordinator Brain Mitchell and CB's coach is really nice. Coach Mitchell followed ECU head Coach Ruffin McNeill from Texas Tech where they were together four years prior to Ruffin getting the ECU job.

Interestingly enough my buddies enjoy my collection and really seem to enjoy the signed lids many times more than the unsigned ones. I have a VA TECH gamer signed by all of the coaches and that is a favorite along with a 2008 UNC Tar Heels signed by former coach Butch Davis and 8 of his players.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 graduate

Some better photos of the Air Force jersey I won.

Just picked up a Duke 2011 season home jersey worn by center Brian Moore. He started at right guard for 24 straight games 2009 - 2010 before moving to center in the Spring of 2011 - his JR season. Has started all five games at center during 2012 for the Blue Devils in his SR season.

This is his JR season jersey. Shows nice use with paint transfers and one repair. Really sharp gamer that displays well. Enjoy!

Tom

"shipp_96", love the Oregon helmet pick up...and the NAVY gamers, super nice!

Congratulations on the new additions!

Tom

Yea I second the congrats on the armed forces jerseys and the oregon helmet...enjoy
    WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com

Banned

Just scored a nice Syracuse helmet from 1965-1966. It's a Riddell TK5 and with the exception of the numbers being removed from the sides of the helmet, it appears to be original. Pretty sure not too many of these babies have survived the ages.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

Here is a Weber State Riddell HA-9 Micro Fit helmet. I believe it is from 1969, the first year Riddell made the Micro Fit.

A few from my alma mater, the University of Michigan.
    - Two game worn from the Nike era, circa 2007.
    - Two 2009 practice worn Adidas, David Molk #50 and Obi Ezeh #45.
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Just won this one today, Oregon Stormtrooper white alternate helmet from their 2009 season. Wore by #91 Dane Ebanez, who is still currently on the roster but at the time was on the scout team as a redshirt freshman. They wore this style of helmet in the Rose Bowl loss to Ohio State that year. Shows nice use but can't really call it game worn since it was only worn in scrimmages. Won from the University.