Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

Thanks Tom. Yeah I have tryed to aquire some really rare pieces as of late. Pretty happy with the collection right now. Nice Uga stuff. Who's helmet??

Quote Originally Posted by UGA016 View Post
    Thanks Tom. Yeah I have tryed to aquire some really rare pieces as of late. Pretty happy with the collection right now. Nice Uga stuff. Who's helmet??
    Another member on this forum helped me narrow it down...we believe it is Matt Adcock's 2002 gamer.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Wouldn't be willing to let go of that Clemson helmet would ya?

Anyway, I know a few people that are past football players at Clemson and are friends with the equipment manager, including one of the members here. The university used to sell off their jerseys and helmets like candy, but they put a stop to that. Still can get stuff if you know who to talk to. Next time I talk to them I will let you know if they have anything they could let go as I am also trying to see what they have.

Hi "Clemson2004", thanks very much for looking into. I have met another member on here too with a Clemson tie and not pushed too hard. I found that one helmet I have years ago...in fact my Clemson one was the 2nd helmet I ever acquired. Just would like to have a more modern gamer at not a huge price...I have some duplicate ACC gamers so could work a trade or just buy it.

My email...tholder1315@gmail.com and I live in Raleigh. Thanks for any assistance.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 graduate

Hey tom, I think I might be able to get you a GU Clemson helmet. I am going there in a few days and meeting up with someone. I will let you know as I am wanting to pick one up as well.

Banned

my Clemson helmet, worn during entire 2008 season and 2009 Gator Bowl

Nice lid. I wonder when they went from the 20mil round awards to the die-cut paw awards? Linemen helmet?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2004 View Post
    Nice lid. I wonder when they went from the 20mil round awards to the die-cut paw awards? Linemen helmet?
    not sure, this one came from their starting center. looks like all players had the same award decals that year.

That is a pretty cool picture, not to mention the fact your helmet is right there. Let me know if you ever want to let go of it! Always in the market for Clemson stuff.

Got this in the mail yesterday. A game used Clemson away jersey from the 1989 season. Worn by Mike Berry, was a tight end.