Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

Michael Thompson - Oklahoma Sooners 2003 Legacy Series helmet (vs North Texas, August 30, 2003). Signed by team.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

University of Oklahoma Letterman Sweater - circa mid-1920 or '30.

Here's a letterman sweater displayed in the Switzer Center on campus...

Quote Originally Posted by LandRunSports View Post
    University of Oklahoma Letterman Sweater - circa mid-1920 or '30.
    That is a really cool sweater! Does yours have the white stripe on the left sleeve like the one in the Switzer Center (couldn't really tell from the photos). If not, do you know if that distinguishes it as being from any specific years?

Again, very nice!

-Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Ole Miss Compass Bowl jersey and special grey jersey......

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCavalier View Post
    That is a really cool sweater! Does yours have the white stripe on the left sleeve like the one in the Switzer Center (couldn't really tell from the photos). If not, do you know if that distinguishes it as being from any specific years?

Again, very nice!

-Chris
    Hey Chris! I appreciate the kind words. This sweater does not have the stripe indicating how many years a player lettered in the sport. Example; 2 stripes - the player lettered 2 years.

Brian

"LandRunSports" love the 2003 OK Sooners 2003 throwback lid....very nice.

I collect ACC/SEC/NFL gamers...just picked up a 'related' Campbell University 2012 gamer...worn by a R-Fr DB #46 Garrett Honeycutt. Enjoy!

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 graduate

Picked up a 2007 season away jersey worn by walk-on QB Daniel Imhoff. The jersey is very high quality...all fabric sewn on numbers in twill and the "S" logo on the sleeves. Signed by multiple players and started with a "Go Pack by former Coach Tom O'Brien." Other notables are #16 QB Russell Wilson, QB #8 Mike Glennon, #12 QB Tyler Brosius and then several SR players from 2010...#95 DL/SR LeRoy Burgess, #50 OT/Sr Jeraill McCuller, #44 LB/SR Ray Michel, #21 Marty Stoner Wr-RS/SR and lastly from 2009 #97 Willie Young. A really cool pick up du to my having red home 2005 gamer so now one of each from Adidas.

Enjoy! Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Well I finally found the smoking gun picture to Photomatch my 1981 Game Used Herschel Walker jersey. Spent alot of tireless hours searching for a picture that I COULD POSITIVLY SAY IT WAS A MATCH. I had always felt it was from the 1981 UGA vs USC. I have a feeling this jersey was used atleast in 2 games during the 1981 season. I was able to match the Hole patterns on the Right and Left Sleeves on the #34. Note on the first 2 pictures of the #34 on the sleeves. There are a few holes that aren't punched out on the #4. Their are several team repairs but the on that stood out to me is the repair directly above Front #3. In the game picture it shows it torn. also their is a maroon rub on the sleeve which appears to be from a USC facemask. Feedback please. I have spoken with UGA-1 and he agrees. GO DAWGS!!

Stephon Tuitt Game Used 2012 Notre Dame road jersey from Navy game (2 sacks & fumble return for a TD) as well as Michigan State (1 sack) with ND COA. I was able to track down the photographer that took the first image from the Navy game and bought a large file to photomatch.