Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

Quentin Griffin 2003 Rose Bowl jersey. Got a steal on this matted and framed piece...

Worn by #89 Thomas Hunter in 2003.

Charlie Whitehurst home jersey. #6

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2004 View Post
    Charlie Whitehurst home jersey. #6
    Was that actually worn by Whitehurst, or is it one of the customized blanks that are going around? Some guy on eBay had a bunch of them he was trying to pass off as real gamers for $100-$150 each. He had #2, #6, #10...white, orange, and purple. They had numbers, but had never had nameplates, were all cut the same, and the Nike tag at the bottom looked funky like half of it was missing. I've seen a bunch of completely blank ones in that style from numerous sellers recently. Funny how they sell for around $50 without numbers, but then sell for over $100 a month later after someone sews numbers on.

Unhappy Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

Oh I know what you are talking about. No this is not one of those blanks. I do not collect stuff like that. This jersey is actually at my mothers. (She is a clemson alumni) The pic was taken by her and it stays in her closet. She also has a chick-fil-a bowl jersey, a few other white ones and a purple one, so I have been posting/will post everything our family has. Was looking for some purple pants to complete hers because of the rarity of them being used together.

Banned

So when are you gonna pull the trigger on those 4 Clemson "game used" male cheerleader tops that have been sitting on eBay for the last year? lol

2007 LSU "Katrina" game alternate jersey worn by TE Keith Zinger
    WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com

Picked up some game used California Golden Bears football jerseys at the team surplus sale held recently. Enjoyed meeting up with forum member calgrad1999 at the sale. Can't beat $50 for game worn jerseys! The only bummer was all the nameplates were stripped off the jerseys even for the guys no longer playing. In 2008 Cal didn't use nameplates but the jerseys I picked up from that year had the players initials written on the Nike tags by the equipment manager.

Four of the jerseys are of guys currently in the NFL and one who has a chance to get drafted next month. In order they are a: 2008 Alex Mack #51, 2010 Chris Conte #17, 2008 Jeremy Ross #3, 2009 D.J. Campbell #7, & 2010 Marc Anthony #2. Not pictured is a 2008 Chet Teofilo. I have photomatched the Ross jersey and have good leads on photomatches for the Mack & Conte jerseys. Just need some high res images to confirm.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Here are the Campbell and Anthony jerseys...
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    Picked up some game used California Golden Bears football jerseys at the team surplus sale held recently. Enjoyed meeting up with forum member calgrad1999 at the sale. Can't beat $50 for game worn jerseys! The only bummer was all the nameplates were stripped off the jerseys even for the guys no longer playing. In 2008 Cal didn't use nameplates but the jerseys I picked up from that year had the players initials written on the Nike tags by the equipment manager.

Four of the jerseys are of guys currently in the NFL and one who has a chance to get drafted next month. In order they are a: 2008 Alex Mack #51, 2010 Chris Conte #17, 2008 Jeremy Ross #3, 2009 D.J. Campbell #7, & 2010 Marc Anthony #2. Not pictured is a 2008 Chet Teofilo. I have photomatched the Ross jersey and have good leads on photomatches for the Mack & Conte jerseys. Just need some high res images to confirm.
    Nice!! I've heard rumors of these tent sales. May be up for it next year.

This was their first one since 2010. Hopefully they have them more consistently in coming years. No helmets for sale but jerseys, pants, cleats, and lots of other stuff from other team sports.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianK View Post
    Nice!! I've heard rumors of these tent sales. May be up for it next year.