Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

Quote Originally Posted by LandRunSports View Post
    Keith Jackson turned in his greatest offensive performance asa Sooner while wearing this jersey against Missouri on November 11, 1985. He caught 5 passes for 133 yards and TD.

The jersey was also worn against Texas on October 12,1985. Troy Aikman popped a quick pass over themiddle to Keith Jackson and he roared 43 yards setting up Oklahoma’s first TDof the game.

Worn against Oklahoma State in the “Ice Bowl” on November30, 1985.

The Sooners won the National Championship in 1985.
    Keith Jackson is considered one of the greatestcollege and NFL tight ends of all-time. At Oklahoma he caught 62 passes for 1,407 yards, an average of 23.7yards per catch. Jackson wasn’t bad atrunning the ball either, just ask Nebraska. His nickname was “BOOMER SOONER”! Jackson earned All-Conference in 1985, 86 and 87. He was a consensus All-American in 1986 and87. Keith was inducted into the CollegeFootball Hall of Fame in 2001. Votedoffensive player of the century at OU.

I hate to be "that" guy, but is this Keith Jackson jersey currently available for sale? I would kick myself if I didn't ask. Either way, awesome jersey. Alan

Banned

For the longest time, I could not find a legitimate Michigan gamer. Within the past Month, I've gotten three (3) examples. The AHI is probably the rarest while the other two are complete with "Capital Varsity" stickers.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Jim

Being an Ohio State fan it is making me cringe saying this, but great helmets haha. I love seeing college football items on here. I would love to find three Ohio State gamers in a month. Can I get some of your luck?

Wow, 3 in one month is insane. I am lucky to find one ISU helmet in 6 months! Nice finds.

Banned

I've attached a link to a youtube video that showcases the Michigan helmet. It's pretty cool but if you don't want to watch the entire video, fast forward to 2:20 and it goes into "Capital Varsity" and how only one guy paints the Michigan helmet.

Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmx29eKYQZQ

I haven't yet been bitten by the helmet collecting bug, but your posts have definitely gotten me interested. For now, i remain focused on FSU football jerseys, but I can totally see a helmet or two in my future.

I bought this Michigan helmet from the MGoBlue auction site. It was worn by defensive lineman Jibreel Black against Notre Dame this year. I was able to photomatch it as well.

"halzeus," gorgeous Michigan lid! I saw these when they first came out right after the game...really fine addition to your collection.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

halzeus - Awesome helmet! Gotta love the face mask! We should start an Ohio State vs Michigan thread. See who can come up with the best items and just rub it in to each other.

The thread would be for all Ohio State and Michigan fans. There have been some good items posted lately for both sides.