Hey guys, new poster and long-time lurker here. I've always been captivated by the idea of collecting game used memorabilia, but, being a high school (now starting college) student, lord knows I couldn't really afford the hobby. But now, with getting some work, I've been able to put away a bit of money for an occasional purchase. Even then, I can't bring myself to go over $30. It limits my options, but hasn't stopped me from finding some really good items. But, I want more hope that the good deals are out there for those who are patient! Let this be a thread where you can share your best deal or cheap find.

I'll kick things off. In the Centurylink Field Team Store a few weeks ago, there was a bucket full of old locker room name plates, marked down to $5 each. Now, most of them were just camp fodder players of no note. But, I did find buried in there tags of Samie Parker and Steve McKinney. Turns out the longtime NFL vets never got in games with the Hawks after signing, but I think that just makes them more unique pieces.