Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • perlman9
    • Dec 2007

Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

I am not a TCU fan, but at the price I got this Rose Bowl Alternative Pro Combat issued jersey, I had to get it. Originally sold through school auction.

Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• TBTwinsFan
      • Jun 2011

How about some hockey?

St. Cloud State Huskies Ryan Lasch game worn jersey. I know it's not the ideal place to photograph, but I had to quickly take it.

Comment

• Shipp_96
        • Feb 2011

So being it's Thanksgiving figured I'd not only share my newest acquisition, but this story. I found a game worn signed Jeff Gaddy 2001 NAVY helmet I missed out on from an American Memorabilia auction awhile ago. After seeing it for sale yesterday, I contacted the seller on ebay and asked if he'd change it to a Buy it now and do a slightly lower price. Long story short it turns out I sold the same guy a NAVY worn helmet from my collection years ago. He remembered me and that I gave his a discount when he asked me to, so "he returned the kindness I shared with him". Proving no good deed truly goes unrewarded! So without further ado below is the latest addition to the NAVY collection. A special thanks to Tom1315 for helping me match the back decals to the 2001 Army Navy game!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Shipp_96
          • Feb 2011

Resisted as long as I could, but with an hour left and this still available I went for it! Bought from the University's Cyber Monday game used equipment sale. Oregon Ducks game worn 2009 UO throwback helmet with visor, worn vs. Cal.
          Attached Files

Comment

• ousooner_85
            • Aug 2012

Rich Hills a 3 x All-American and key member of the Oklahoma Sooners 1995 National Championship teams.
            Attached Files

Comment

• UTeric3232
              • Apr 2010

2010 Emmanuel Acho Game Used Helmet

I had trouble matching it at first, but that Armed Forces patch was only used in 2010 after veterans day. Acho was the only player wearing that number that played that year. And the style/visor matches Acho perfectly. TON of use on the helmet...pics dont do it justice.

Then I went and confirmed it with the man himself. Acho is currently with the Browns...hopefully I can get him to sign it soon.

Comment

• alexbartacustoms
                • Oct 2005

I was able to get my hands on a 2012 BCS National Championship Game-Used Pylon. There were only 12 of these made and used only for this game, 6 per end zone.
                The Pylons are made by Gilman Gear, the company that makes them for the Super Bowl.
                I have a ton of great photos from the game showing the pylons.
                I'm not sure what position or which end zone it was in; but I'm really happy with this item.
                Attached Files

Comment

• joelsabi
                  • Aug 2005

Originally posted by alexbartacustoms
                  I was able to get my hands on a 2012 BCS National Championship Game-Used Pylon. There were only 12 of these made and used only for this game, 6 per end zone.
                  The Pylons are made by Gilman Gear, the company that makes them for the Super Bowl.
                  I'm not sure what position or which end zone it was in; but I'm really happy with this item.
                  that pretty unique. how did you get and what a ballpark figure on its value.
                  Regards,
                  Joel S.
                  joelsabi @ gmail.com
                  Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• alexbartacustoms
                    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by joelsabi
                    that pretty unique. how did you get and what a ballpark figure on its value.
                    I got it from a guy who works for the Superdome.
                    He is an LSU fan, so he doesn't mind letting this go.
                    He has 1 more that he plans to list on eBay.

P.M. me and I'll get you his email address if you'd like to make him an offer.

Alex

Comment

• alexbartacustoms
                      • Oct 2005

It looks like he already listed it on eBay, here is the link:

Comment

• bruno89
                        • Oct 2010

Recent picked up this 1973 Yale game used helmet ,a true beauty ,does not have the face mask but the shell shows the character and the beauty of this piece...a true vintage college gamer from a college with full of history,hope you guys enjoy the photos !
                        Attached Files
                        Collecting Philadelphia Eagles items

Comment

• Shipp_96
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by bruno89
                          Recent picked up this 1973 Yale game used helmet ,a true beauty ,does not have the face mask but the shell shows the character and the beauty of this piece...a true vintage college gamer from a college with full of history,hope you guys enjoy the photos !

WOW, a truly historic piece! Simply awesome.

Comment

• alexbartacustoms
                            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by alexbartacustoms
                            I contacted Neil Gilman of Gilman Gear, the company that makes these logo pylons for the Super Bowl & the BCS Championship game. I asked him if the general public was allowed to purchase the BCS logo pylons, and he told me no. Those pylons are made specifically for the BCS, and only for the BCS. I'm now 100% sure these are the real deal. Only 1 set of 12 were made for the BCS Championship Game.

Comment

• 3arod13
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by cohibasmoker
                              Just scored a nice Syracuse helmet from 1965-1966. It's a Riddell TK5 and with the exception of the numbers being removed from the sides of the helmet, it appears to be original. Pretty sure not too many of these babies have survived the ages.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
                              I'm from Syracuse, so I love this helmet! nice!
                              Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• snick33
                                • Mar 2012

Just picked up a 2011 Gary Grey Helmet. I was able to photo match it to the Stanford game. Which was the last game of the season. Before the Champs Bowl.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...