Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Minnesota Twins Uniforms for 2010

Look great, can't wait for the new Target Field.

I was lucky enough to get a tour of the stadium about 5 months ago and loved the stadium.

I will be there for the first 2 exhibition games there vs. the Cards in April and am very excited
    Thanks,
    Bobby

lehmsbobby@yahoo.com

Anybody have photos from recent game in Cleveland when they used black St. Paul Saints throwbacks I believe. Also anyone know where they will end up. Doesn't the home team get the jerseys. So Cleveland will be in control of them?

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    Anybody have photos from recent game in Cleveland when they used black St. Paul Saints throwbacks I believe. Also anyone know where they will end up. Doesn't the home team get the jerseys. So Cleveland will be in control of them?
    They were not the Saints, rather they were the St Paul Colored Gophers. And as far as I could tell they were identical to ones worn in 2005 on the road against the Royals (navy blue with white lettering). The jersey was also worn in 1997 at home against Cleveland but that jersey featured the Jackie Robinson patch.

The previous two times the jerseys were controlled by the home team: Twins in 1997 and Royals in 2005.
    Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

I was told by a member of the twins communications staff that the players got to keep the St. Paul Gophers jerseys after the game.

If any make their way into the store at the stadium where I work that sells them, I will post it here. With that information in mind, I'm not expecting any and if by some chance we did see some, they'd probably be the team issued/coaches jersey variety.