Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • momen55
    • Aug 2006

jersey resto

since i couldn't find a thread i will ask. who and or what company does restos on jerseys and are they accurate?
  • karamaxjoe
    • Nov 2005

Re: jersey resto

I've used Mitchell and Ness in the past, but I understand Lon Lewis does great work and he's a forum member.
    Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
    ~ Bill Veeck

sigpic

Comment

• halzeus
      • Apr 2008

Exclusive Pro Sports

Exclusive Pro Sports is a domestic manufacturer and leader in hockey jersey and apparel manufacturing and customization. Let us outfit you and your team with the best performing and best-looking uniforms. We also supply and customize team warm-ups, practice gear, polos, hoodies and tees.

Comment

• momen55
        • Aug 2006

anyone have lon's contact info? who else has used him and what other place is out there that you guys have used with success?
        i recall someone mentioning stitches? is that a resto place?

Comment

• otismalibu
          • Nov 2005

Are you wanting to restore an old jersey or simply have something customized?

When I hear restoration, I'm thinking matching material, same twill, etc.

I don't know if EPS does that. I've had them customize a few NFL retail jerseys for me, but they're no longer able to offer that service.
          Greg
          DrJStuff.com

Comment

• WadeInBmore
            • Sep 2007

Perform a forum search...Lon's forum name is his name...

LON LEWIS

Good luck.

wade

Comment

• momen55
              • Aug 2006

restore a jersey.

Comment

• kudu
                • May 2007

Has anyone else used Exclusive Pro Sports? Especially for current MLB jerseys? I am looking to do a nameplate change on a 2009 Padres jersey and was wondering how good of a job they do.

Also are there other companies out there that do MLB jersey customization/restoration?

Comment

• TNTtoys
                  • Aug 2006

Originally posted by kudu
                  Has anyone else used Exclusive Pro Sports? Especially for current MLB jerseys? I am looking to do a nameplate change on a 2009 Padres jersey and was wondering how good of a job they do.

Also are there other companies out there that do MLB jersey customization/restoration?
                  I use Exclusive Pro every once in a while for current jerseys. They have everything in stock to customize each & every one of the MLB teams (glitter twills, gold & silver metallic, glacier, etc.) and do a professional job. They may take a little while to finish a job due to literally thousands of jerseys coming in priodically (certain times of year are a lot busier than others too).

Where I wouldn't use them is for vintage and non-current jerseys, as these require very different materials that few are able to get their hands on (older tackle twill lettering for example). For this type of work, I almost exclusively use Lon Lewis. He pays extraordinary attn to detail, his work is top notch, and he is lightning fast. Hope this helps.
                  Looking for ...
                  Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
                  Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
                  Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• TNTtoys
                    • Aug 2006

Originally posted by momen55
                    anyone have lon's contact info? who else has used him and what other place is out there that you guys have used with success?
                    i recall someone mentioning stitches? is that a resto place?
                    Stitches is a small shop in NY and has had the Mets contract for customizing/lettering for quite a few years. I do not know if they do any of the other pro teams, and I have heard that they might not have the specs for Mets jerseys other than the present styles. I have used them for customizing a couple of current Mets jerseys, and the work is exactly as expected.
                    Looking for ...
                    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
                    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
                    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• kudu
                      • May 2007

Thanks for the info. How about Jersey Express? Anyone use them before?

Comment

• kudu
                        • May 2007

Just wanted to give props to Exclusive Pro Sports for customizing a Padres jersey I sent them. Jersey looks awesome!

Comment

Working...