Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • finfanrb23
    • Aug 2011

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

I think cowboys may have been referring to this one with the removed nameplate?

Comment

• BU54CB
      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by jbean023
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicago-Bear...y/170762309980

Its got 15 watchers and 26 offers so far, must not be meeting sellers demand
      That jersey has been posted on and off since 2012.

Comment

• COWBOYS4EVR
        • Dec 2011

yes finfan, u are correct
        the one with out nameplate

Comment

• Anabolicollege17
          Banned
          • May 2013

the one with the name plate is way over priced

Comment

• mickeymbz
            Banned
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Palehose for Life
            "The Turk" was hitting up Edwin Williams for his playbook just as Super Underachieving Turd J'Marcus Webb was getting flushed down the crapper. Both will probably be learning how to spell gym teacher next year.

Word is also out that the Bears are trying to dump former 2008 3rd round draft pick Earl Bennett thru trade and if no takers can be found will likely cut him to save 2-million. Missing 9-games with only 53 catches for 756 yards over the last 2-years doesn't cut the mustard either.
            Earl Bennett,,, another soon to be "forgotten heros of the past".... godspeed

Comment

• mickeymbz
              Banned
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Palehose for Life
              Sorry to get your hopes up, i need to make a correction, it is not a Dwayne Bates former Northwestern Wildcats standout gamer on eBay, it is a Dwayne Joseph... I've personally never heard of him, but don't let that deter you from bidding, IM sure he was good in his own way, just another forgotten stumble bum/hero of the past. And its only at 11 dollars and some change right now.
              will you gotta admit it is rare! as the auction states,, which should increase demand,,thus theoretically the market will set the price

Comment

• mickeymbz
                Banned
                • Feb 2011

[quote=Palehose for Life;334055]Sorry to get your hopes up, i need to make a correction, it is not a Dwayne Bates former Northwestern Wildcats standout gamer on eBay, it is a Dwayne Joseph... I've personally never heard of him, but don't let that deter you from bidding, IM sure he was good in his own way, just another forgotten stumble bum/hero of the past. And its only at 11 dollars and some change right now.[/quote

Will all don't miss out on this great one,, perhaps a photomatch of the latest forgotten hero? up to winner to find but here's a start
                Attached Files

Comment

• Samets
                  • Apr 2012

Since certain members can't respect other members opinion or their collections and resort to name calling, I have decided to add several members to the ignore list since at this point they have nothing positive to add in my opinion.

What a great feature!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• BIGSTIG
                    • Apr 2008

Man, every time I see this page has been added to I get excited...the I click on the link to see what someone added to their collection and I realize I was suckered in again. Its just another idiotic post that none of us want to read. Who cares what someone elses opinion is, if you like what you collect, great enjoy it. I could care less what someone else thought of my collection, CUZ ITS MY COLLECTION. as far as people saying what a value of a jersey is, is stupid. They are worth what they can be sold for. Heck I paid 1k for an earl bennet jersey...is it worth that HELL NO, but I wante bit. I also paid $1500 for a Ryne Sandberg jersey once I sold two mohths later for 3k...so is the value 1500 or 3000???

Guys, stop your ranting and start posting pics of stuff we want to see.

Mods, do a better job of monitoring this childish crap. Freeze the thread, or punish these yahoos for wasting the rest of our time.

Comment

• nevrdiez34
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by BIGSTIG
                      Man, every time I see this page has been added to I get excited...the I click on the link to see what someone added to their collection and I realize I was suckered in again. Its just another idiotic post that none of us want to read. Who cares what someone elses opinion is, if you like what you collect, great enjoy it. I could care less what someone else thought of my collection, CUZ ITS MY COLLECTION. as far as people saying what a value of a jersey is, is stupid. They are worth what they can be sold for. Heck I paid 1k for an earl bennet jersey...is it worth that HELL NO, but I wante bit. I also paid $1500 for a Ryne Sandberg jersey once I sold two mohths later for 3k...so is the value 1500 or 3000???

Guys, stop your ranting and start posting pics of stuff we want to see.

Mods, do a better job of monitoring this childish crap. Freeze the thread, or punish these yahoos for wasting the rest of our time.

AMEN!! This used to be my favorite thread, and hopefully it will be again.
                      Always looking for Chicago Cubs and Wrigley Field Items

Comment

• d4347
                        • Sep 2010

Anyone have three affordable/available Bears vs Vikings tickets for the 9/15 game at Soldier Field? Flying in for the game and hoping to get in at a better rate than StubHub is offering.

Rob
                        robertbrender@hotmail.com

Comment

• Anabolicollege17
                          Banned
                          • May 2013

Comment

• Samets
                            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by d4347
                            Anyone have three affordable/available Bears vs Vikings tickets for the 9/15 game at Soldier Field? Flying in for the game and hoping to get in at a better rate than StubHub is offering.

Rob
                            robertbrender@hotmail.com
                            I've had good luck buying tickets off of eBay for the last 4-5 seasons.
                            All of my friends with season tickets always sell on StubHub since the prices are higher...

Comment

• d4347
                              • Sep 2010

Thanks Samets. If your buddies happen to find a few extras please let me know. Do you (or does anyone) know if the Bears sell any game used jerseys at Soldier Field?

Comment

• BU54CB
                                • Jul 2010

Originally posted by d4347
                                Thanks Samets. If your buddies happen to find a few extras please let me know. Do you (or does anyone) know if the Bears sell any game used jerseys at Soldier Field?
                                They do not, at least not up to the end of last season, but I doubt that has changed.

Comment

Working...