Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • COWBOYS4EVR
    • Dec 2011

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Is this one any good. Ends 8/28 ami.com
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	361.1 KB
ID:	698563

Comment

• RKO18
      • Sep 2008

Could this be a match?

Matt Forte of the Chicago Bears walks out to a summer training camp practice at Olivet Nazarene University on August 6, 2011 in Bourbonnais, Illinois.

Comment

• chakes89
        • May 2006

Any idea why the Peppers throwback is the only one with the Reebok tagging on the front left bottom?
        I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Comment

• BVC
          • Feb 2014

Football fumbled by Walter Payton in 1986 at Atlanta, recovered by Tony Casillas.
          Attached Files

Comment

• BIGSTIG
            • Apr 2008

BVC - Nice football, did you get it from Tony Casillas?

Comment

• BVC
              • Feb 2014

Originally posted by BIGSTIG
              BVC - Nice football, did you get it from Tony Casillas?
              Thanks. No, got it from Paragon. Knowing that players sometimes lie about game-used items, I never felt comfortable buying them unless they were photo-matched or had better provenance - this was my first.

Comment

• Samets
                • Apr 2012

Originally posted by BVC
                Football fumbled by Walter Payton in 1986 at Atlanta, recovered by Tony Casillas.
                Congrats! It's an awesome pickup!

Comment

• romo2austin2dez
                  • Apr 2013

Anyone have something game used or practice used of Henry Melton for sale gloves,pants,or jersey please let me know email is king_miah25@yahoo.com thanks.

Comment

• dw082287
                    • Nov 2013

Does anyone have any of the new Nike jerseys(2012-pres) they are looking to get rid of? No preference on player or number, just looking for something to wear on gameday. E-mail me at welterdan@hotmail.com THanks!

Comment

• dw082287
                      • Nov 2013

Does anyone have any of the new Nike jerseys(2012-pres) they are looking to get rid of? The player or number doesn't matter, just looking for something to wear on gamedays. E-mail me at welterdan@hotmail.com
                      Thanks!

Comment

• admin_old

In my short time as Administrator, I've recieved multiple email complaints or comments regarding posts in this thread. Let's clean this thread up please. I went back almost a year and deleted well over 100 posts. These posts were either off topic, offensive, a direct insult to another member or simply belong in another section. This thread has some great followers and terrific activity, thank you for that and I encourage your continued participation. However, please make sure it stays on topic, which should be, sharing photos and descriptions of your Chicago Bears stuff. If you are looking for an item, we have an Items Wanted section. If you are selling an item, we have a collector to collector section. If you want to troll fellow members, we don't have a section for you. Sound fair? Now, let's see some Bears stuff...

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at gameuseduniverseforum@gmail.com

Doug Reiser

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by admin
                          In my short time as Administrator, I've recieved multiple email complaints or comments regarding posts in this thread. Let's clean this thread up please. I went back almost a year and deleted well over 100 posts. These posts were either off topic, offensive, a direct insult to another member or simply belong in another section. This thread has some great followers and terrific activity, thank you for that and I encourage your continued participation. However, please make sure it stays on topic, which should be, sharing photos and descriptions of your Chicago Bears stuff. If you are looking for an item, we have an Items Wanted section. If you are selling an item, we have a collector to collector section. If you want to troll fellow members, we don't have a section for you. Sound fair? Now, let's see some Bears stuff...

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at gameuseduniverseforum@gmail.com

Doug Reiser

A BIG +1

Dave M.

Comment

• happyyoungster
                            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by admin

Doug Reiser

Can I get a "Hell yeah!"
                            (As a cheesehead, I do enjoy reviewing this Bears thread).

Comment

• Samets
                              • Apr 2012

To get this thread back on the right path!

The Chicago Bears chose Harris as the 9th pick in the first round of the 1979 NFL Draft. Harris played for the Bears from 1979 to 1984 and again from 1986 to 1988. Harris sat out the entire 1985 season due to a contract dispute with the Bears, and missed being part of one of the most dominating Super Bowl teams of all time. Harris returned in 1986, but a hamstring injury and the contract dispute still lingered over his tenure with the Bears, he signed a free agent contract with the Philadelphia Eagles in the off-season in 1989. He played two years with the Eagles before retiring.

In 1985 Mike Singletary, Todd Bell, and Al Harris were negotiating new contracts. Mike Singletary was given a new one, but Michael McCaskey wouldn't pay Harris and Bell what that were worth so their holdouts lasted all year. They both missed out on the Superbowl, but signed and played the following year.

This jersey dates back to the 1983 and 1984 seasons. There are over a dozen repairs and some are holding others...

Bears jerseys with outstanding use from the 1980's hardly come up for sale so I'm very lucky to have snapped this one up!

Enjoy:
                              Attached Files

Comment

• vince182
                                • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Samets
                                To get this thread back on the right path!

The Chicago Bears chose Harris as the 9th pick in the first round of the 1979 NFL Draft. Harris played for the Bears from 1979 to 1984 and again from 1986 to 1988. Harris sat out the entire 1985 season due to a contract dispute with the Bears, and missed being part of one of the most dominating Super Bowl teams of all time. Harris returned in 1986, but a hamstring injury and the contract dispute still lingered over his tenure with the Bears, he signed a free agent contract with the Philadelphia Eagles in the off-season in 1989. He played two years with the Eagles before retiring.

In 1985 Mike Singletary, Todd Bell, and Al Harris were negotiating new contracts. Mike Singletary was given a new one, but Michael McCaskey wouldn't pay Harris and Bell what that were worth so their holdouts lasted all year. They both missed out on the Superbowl, but signed and played the following year.

This jersey dates back to the 1983 and 1984 seasons. There are over a dozen repairs and some are holding others...

Bears jerseys with outstanding use from the 1980's hardly come up for sale so I'm very lucky to have snapped this one up!

Enjoy:
                                Wow, this is an awesome piece! Mind if I ask if you scored this from an auction or private collector?

Comment

Working...