Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 114 of 190 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1899

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Love the idea, man. But, if we can get an edit feature, I highly doubt they'll rename the forum for us 6-7 knobs...

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    Love the idea, man. But, if we CAN'T get an edit feature, I highly doubt they'll rename the forum for us 6-7 knobs...
    ^ exactly my point...

No suprise here fellas but I still feel the need to share. Just finished a purchase from our very own 34swtns. Rick, as always, managed to hook me up with a great deal, quite frankly one I wasnt expecting. On top of that he got them shipped to me at least a week before I was expecting them. Your a class act all the way my friend and I'm glad to have met you through the forums. My collection would be very different if I wasn't fortunate enough to have a friend like you in the hobby. I'll post some pics of the pickups as soon as I can. Nothing the board hasn't already seen but hey, it's new to me baby, lol. Take care everyone and thanks again Rick

Marion Barber away jersey worn vs the Bucs in London on 10-23-11 for 39 rushing yards and 1 TD. Pounded w/ wear! Purchased from Nick who was kind enough to work out a deal. The NFL will miss Marion the Barbarian, one of my favorite all-time Minnesota Gophers.

Shawn
    www.gopherjerseys.com
    gridironheroes22@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I won a pair of J'Marcus Webb game used cleats through JWebb's facebook page. Got them in the mail today....

Here are my sons, Austin, with the size 20 Webb cleats and Chase, with size 16 Omer Asik shoes:

-Desi

Finally had a moment to add a few recent pickups. First off is a Mark Anderson alternate gamer, shows great use with stains rips and repairs.

up next are two jerseys that i was able to score from Rick,
    Hunter Hillenmeyer Alternate, ive had my eyes on this bad boy ever since he got it. very happy to add this one to the collection. once again, good use and very easy to photomatch.

Lastly is a Roberto Garza white gamer. Helps fulfill my goal to aquire a bears jersey with a patch on it. havent had the coin to get one of the international jerseys or 9/11 jerseys, so i was stoked to strike a deal to get this one. shows great use and is beat up pretty nicely. quite a few repairs that can be attributed to other games.

sorry for the long post, just glad to finally share. Thanks again to the people that helped make the purchases possible. take care everyone.
    chris

Good stuff, man. Great additions, without a doubt!

I'll have a couple odds-n-ends to post here shortly. Nothing special, but its something.

In the meantime maybe 34 can post a couple of his latest...

Scott? I know you're cleaning house in the offseason...

Anyone notice all Bears' jerseys on NFL Auctions right now?
    All from International Game against Tampa...
    The Cutler and Briggs are a short auction and end today.

Wow, gridiron heroes. That Barber is destroyed! I'm curious why he suddenly retired?