Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 115 of 190 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1899

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Just a note to my Bears guys to let you know that due to recent economic circumstances I'm checking out of the hobby for the foreseeable future. It's been a blast and I've met some awesome dudes who I will consider friends for the rest of my life.
    I will be liquidating the majority of my collection with the possible exception of a few key pieces I'd like to hang on to, finances permitting.
    If any of you have any interest in anything from the collection feel free to drop me a line at rickdrums99@yahoo.com .

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    Just a note to my Bears guys to let you know that due to recent economic circumstances I'm checking out of the hobby for the foreseeable future. It's been a blast and I've met some awesome dudes who I will consider friends for the rest of my life.
    I will be liquidating the majority of my collection with the possible exception of a few key pieces I'd like to hang on to, finances permitting.
    If any of you have any interest in anything from the collection feel free to drop me a line at rickdrums99@yahoo.com .
    wow dude, sorry to hear, if you have any hester/olsen stuff let me know and we'll see what i can do to help out

Hey Rick.....I'm hoping its only temporary....Send me a list of your available items when you get a chance.

JC@NewEnglandRealty.Net

Thanks
    Jeff

Banned

2011/2012 road Matt Forte shirt
    Attached Images Attached Images       

I have shed a tear for that which is the darkest hour....

Hey Rick, sad to hear the news, good luck with your future endeavours. Hope you still find time to comment and visit the boards when you can. Take care friend.

Mickey ---- Sweet road Forte, love the use it shows. Bears need to get him signed. I know RBs seem to be a dime a dozen in todays NFL, but this guy has been such an awesome athlete both on and off the field.

Here's one I might go and throw rocks at later.
    Go Packers...

Banned

Rick,, without you, my friend, i wouldnt have my most favorite football piece,,ever,,that includes anything in the future. hope things will get more stable and better soon,, this room will not be the same w/o you. still in shock from your announcement,, my emails to you earlier were before i saw this post. take care buddy

Banned

2011/2012 road Lance Briggs shirt