Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 125 of 190 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1899

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Helmets, you're about a week late on that one champ. You can take the Packers rhetoric to the Packers GU section too. The Packers allowed 24 points to the Texans while the Bears allowed only 13. How GB do against the Jaguars and Colts compared to how the Bears did against them? The answer, no one cares. You can't compare points a team scored against another team because every week is different and every matchup is different. Any given Sunday my man.

Banned

Angry Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

49ers 32, Bears 7

Get back SOON, Jay Cutler!

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by nevrdiez34 View Post
    Helmets, you're about a week late on that one champ. You can take the Packers rhetoric to the Packers GU section too. The Packers allowed 24 points to the Texans while the Bears allowed only 13. How GB do against the Jaguars and Colts compared to how the Bears did against them? The answer, no one cares. You can't compare points a team scored against another team because every week is different and every matchup is different. Any given Sunday my man.
    No one cares? Uh...ok.
    Sorry I was a week late with a little jab at Dave who equally posts things on the Packer GU thread. He can take it as it is all in fun.

Bears looked great Monday nite...

As far as I am concerned this is a thread to post your Chicago Bears game used items, not a place to post lame facebook style posters meant to raz your division rival. There are other places for that. And no, no one thinks it is a huge deal what one team scored against another as opposed to their division rival because it is a weak arguement. This isn't the BCS, there aren't style points, just wins and loses. If Game Used Universe is a place for talking junk about other teams in their own thread than I'm in the wrong place.

In Helmets' defense, there's precedence for the good-natured ribbing. If you look at the Packers GU thread, you'll see that Bears collectors have contributed similar posts over the past few years. Nothing to derail the main points of each thread, imo.
    -Guy

My bad helmets, I wasn't fully aware of the precedent that has been set. I still think bragging about scoring more points over one common opponent (Texans) and ignoring all the other common opponents (Jaguars, Colts, Rams, Lions...even the 49ers) is an odd arguement to make, but to each their own I guess. Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Banned

Talking Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

BEARS 28, Vikings 10

Cutler is back and loaded, and the defense got back to normal.

Dave Miedema

Added A 2010 Briggs to the collection. The collection is now 4 strong and growing. Always looking to add that next piece. Was worn on 11/18/2010 vs the Dolphins. It is hammered, unwashed and stinks!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ron,

A Big thanks to you on getting me started, and helping me out. The Izzy is still my favorite, maybe because its orange, not sure.

ALSO - Thanks to Gorilla777 for the Briggs jersey, really put my collection into the "BIG LEAGUES"

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSTIG View Post
    Ron,

A Big thanks to you on getting me started, and helping me out. The Izzy is still my favorite, maybe because its orange, not sure.

ALSO - Thanks to Gorilla777 for the Briggs jersey, really put my collection into the "BIG LEAGUES"
    Thanks Nick, I am glad you like the jersey. It belongs in your Bears collection....talk to you later,

Ben