Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 127 of 190 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1899

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Great stuff guys, love all the Gould jerseys, and Tyrch, that is awesome that you got to meet him. Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. I love hearing stories like this.

Banned

Smile Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Bears 28, Cardinals 13.

Great work by the "D".

Being a Bears fan, saying this is totally toxic to me, even for one week, but:

G-G-Go, Pac-Packers! Packers win and Bears win puts the Bears in the playoffs.

Dave Miedema

Received some goodies at the end of the season (wish it didn't end that way though) I got a bunch of practice used cleats and gloves that I could style match, but I did get a few game used cleats that I could photo match:

Shea McClellin game used cleats in 2012 opener against IND:

Corey Wootton game used cleats against GB:

Blake Costanzo game used cleats from the entire 2012 season. These were originally black and he spray painted the strap orange for the start of the season. During BCA month, he spray painted the strap and bottoms pink. After BCA month, he spray painted the cleats blue and the bottom orange. You can see the layers of paint as it peeling away....by the far the most unique cleats in my collection!

I'm trying to photomatch my Zack Bowman cleats since he gave them to me mid season before he started wearing the new orange and blue colorway....unfortunately, he doesn't have a lot of photos out there, but I know he wore Nikes and Under Armours during the season (He gave me both pair).

-Desi

Banned

Smile Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Bears 26, Lions 24.

Still, a second straight year with a second half fold cost Lovie Smith his job, for which I am thankful. While Lovie knows defense, he's clueless about offense, often too stubborn to make needed adjustments and/or player replacements, and had at least one off-field activity he was involved in in 2012 which, while he was prefectly free to do, upset me quite a bit (I won't explain here, but for people who know me and know what 2012 was, you can probably guess).

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by Desi View Post
    Received some goodies at the end of the season (wish it didn't end that way though) I got a bunch of practice used cleats and gloves that I could style match, but I did get a few game used cleats that I could photo match.

I'm trying to photomatch my Zack Bowman cleats since he gave them to me mid season before he started wearing the new orange and blue colorway....unfortunately, he doesn't have a lot of photos out there, but I know he wore Nikes and Under Armours during the season (He gave me both pair).

-Desi
    Desi,

That's incredible that you were able to photomatch cleats. I own eight pairs but haven't been able to photomatch a one. Congrats!
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Desi,

That's incredible that you were able to photomatch cleats. I own eight pairs but haven't been able to photomatch a one. Congrats!
    Thanks...I've received quite a number of cleats and shoes over the years and they can be so hard to photo match, especially when most of my stuff comes directly from the players, from the practice facility. But if I see a unique marking, I will attempt for a photo match....especially when I am trying find a pic for a style match anyway!

-Desi

Hey guys,
    I'm a Steeler fan and in being so I def appreciate great linebackers. So if u guys can help me out, how much do urlacher gamers usually go for? I know his jersey in last yrs hunt auction was on the low side but also seems to me the bears release quite a few jerseys. Does triplexxxx post much?

So what's a fair price? Thanks for the help.
    Rob

I meant the REA auction it was low, not hunts

Once again a BIG thanks to palehouse, a great guy in this hobby!!!

I added an AWESOME "Peanut" Tillman from 2010 (10/24/10) vs Redskins.
    Peanut had 2 Forced Fumbles and 1 Fumble Recovery in this game.

This puts me up to 5 Bears jerseys, and counting.

In 2013 I will be looking to add a few from my wishlist that include.... Peppers, Forte, Cutler, Gould, Urlacher, Alex Brown, Wright, Jennings, Bennett & Marshall. If any of those can be BCA captains patch or throwback that is a BONUS!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nice Nick! Way to step up your game!