Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

I was able to photomatch my Charles Tillman jersey from 9/16/07 vs Chargers

Here's the jersey again

Here's the photomatches from the game

looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

2003 Brian Urlacher Game Worn Pro Bowl Shoes (LOA from Nike Inc.)

Good wear, and you just can't beat the old school auto's.

Attached Images Attached Images    

what do you guys think about this one? I used the blacklight trick

Tommie Harris game jersey used on 9/9/07 vs Chargers

looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

Cool Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Here's my new addition, Lance Briggs away jersey used against the Giants this past season. The jersey came unwashed from NFL Auctions, which I found odd. I was under the impression they washed stuff. Anyways, the jersey shows good used. There's a huge repair to the back of the right shoulder which leads me to believe this was used in another game. I'm going to have to do more research on that.

I also included a pic of my 2007 Briggs (used against the Vikings) paired with my new 2010 Briggs. One of these days I'm going to have to nab a home jersey.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrcha View Post
    Here's my new addition, Lance Briggs away jersey used against the Giants this past season. The jersey came unwashed from NFL Auctions, which I found odd. I was under the impression they washed stuff. Anyways, the jersey shows good used. There's a huge repair to the back of the right shoulder which leads me to believe this was used in another game. I'm going to have to do more research on that.

I also included a pic of my 2007 Briggs (used against the Vikings) paired with my new 2010 Briggs. One of these days I'm going to have to nab a home jersey.
    Looks good man. Nice clean match on the 55 (sleeve). It does not surprise me that the jersey is unwashed. It is to my knowledge that NFL Auctions just takes the items and bags them for sale. I don't think they care enough to launder 1000's of items to sell them. They just take them as they are (in most cases). There was a post in another thread that had a GU Towel that was kept in a bag so long when the guy got it, it was covered in mold.

Non the less - Great pick-up, and Great price....

Absolutely THRILLED to win this tonight on NFL Auctions!!!! It's got the pink Captain's patch and at under $2K, for a game worn jersey like this, I think I did rather well on this one...

Holy crap, where have you been?

Nice score. Scott, how did you let this one get away that cheap?

Reed, when you deal me that orange alt of yours?
    Shoot me a message with your email address, please.

You can reach me at reedstewart2000@yahoo.com
    I doubt I'd sell it, though. I love Harris, even if the Bears did cut him. All the best!

If anyone with a Kellen Davis ever wants to part with it, let me know! Or any other Michigan State Spartan

Jason
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Quote Originally Posted by reed1216 View Post
    Absolutely THRILLED to win this tonight on NFL Auctions!!!! It's got the pink Captain's patch and at under $2K, for a game worn jersey like this, I think I did rather well on this one...
    Congrats on a well fought auction. Really wanted this for the collection, but due to financial uncertainty with my wife being a teacher here is WI I couldn't pony up the dough. If you ever want to trade this jersey, I have two white GU Lance Briggs' with your name on them.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.