Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 182 of 190 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1899

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

I have done some photo digging for early 1970's and found the attached picture of Bennie McRae. His last season with the Bears was 1970.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This is a set (Jersey and pants) that was worn on 10/16/2006 vs Arizona. This was the game where Arizona coach Dennis Green was seething. Judging by his comments, he clearly didn't believe the Bears lived up to the hype -- or deserved to win. "The Bears are who we thought they were!" he said, yelling at the top of his lungs and pounding on the podium at his post game press conference. "Now, if you want to crown them, then crown [them]! But they are who [we] thought they were! And we let them off the hook!" Green then stormed away.

Here's another recent pick-up:

Johnny "The Italian Stallion" Musso Johnny Musso, described as a "bulldozing blocker and breakaway runner," made All-America in 1970 and 1971. As a senior he was fourth in the Heisman vote and was named Player of the Year by Football News, the Miami Touchdown Club, and the Touchdown Club of Atlanta. Musso was a 2-time Academic All-America. In 1971, he received the National Football Foundation scholarship. The American Football Coaches Association gave him the Ernie Davis Award. While in college, he spoke to youth groups. After a pro career in the Canadian League (1972-74) and with the Chicago Bears in the NFL (1975-77) Johnny was a rookie in 1975 and only played 2 games that season. This shirt was worn during the week 14 match-up at New Orleans versus the Saints. Johnny recorded 6 attempts while gaining 33 yards.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Samets View Post
    Here's another recent pick-up:

Johnny "The Italian Stallion" Musso Johnny Musso, described as a "bulldozing blocker and breakaway runner," made All-America in 1970 and 1971. As a senior he was fourth in the Heisman vote and was named Player of the Year by Football News, the Miami Touchdown Club, and the Touchdown Club of Atlanta. Musso was a 2-time Academic All-America. In 1971, he received the National Football Foundation scholarship. The American Football Coaches Association gave him the Ernie Davis Award. While in college, he spoke to youth groups. After a pro career in the Canadian League (1972-74) and with the Chicago Bears in the NFL (1975-77) Johnny was a rookie in 1975 and only played 2 games that season. This shirt was worn during the week 14 match-up at New Orleans versus the Saints. Johnny recorded 6 attempts while gaining 33 yards.
    I like this jersey. Mid-1970s Bears jerseys don't grown on trees...I see more of the early 70's gamers.

Dave Miedema

Thanks Dave!

Mid to late 70's tree is the one I would love to shake a little...

It seems that mid and late 70's jerseys are almost a myth! I think many were used as practice jerseys in the early 80's.

FINALLY! I was able to photo match my Terry Schmidt gamer that was reissued to DB Mike Hintz for the 1987 pre-season. Being that there is a piece of extra material covering the outline of an old GSH shoulder patch from the 1983 season, I felt very confident that Schmidt wore this at some point. I'm very happy to now know that I have a perfect photo match to prove it.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Here's Kevin White's rookie photo shoot jersey...photo matched. Obviously it wasn't worn in a game, but it's as close as you're going to get to being used during his rookie season. Hopefully he can stay healthy enough to see the field next season.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Excellent!

Anyone have or seen a pair of Lance Briggs cleats without the custom tag "Made for Berger"

Hit a nice little "Honey Hole"....

Peppers Nike game worn cleats
    Pink BCA (no number or markings....size 12)
    B&W Reeboks (size 13) #55 on inside heel - Briggs Game/Practice worn
    Orange & Black Reeboks (middle Ones) size 11 - Nathan Vasher Game worn
    Orange & Black Reeboks (size 13 , #55 in silver sharpie on heel) Briggs Game/Practice worn.

Obviously none of these have LOA's so I can only go by what I can "style match"

This is just the beginning of this honey hole....working on obtaining a bunch more from this source!! Including more Briggs (some with the Berger tag), at least 4 more pairs of JPEPS, and many other nice names from the Bears.