Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TriplexXxSports
    • Jan 2009

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Originally posted by JasonBanz
    Congrats man! Hope you enjoy! Our semi-pro team almost guarantees you a spot if you try out. I would have liked to try out but I work 4-12 shift and cannot make the practices.
    Thanks man. Try-outs were back in Jan. They had 65 guys on the squad when I came on 4 weeks ago, but they are only allowed to dress 60, so some got the axe.

Most teams around us only have 25-35 guys for a team so I feel honored to play for a squad with this much talent and better than an 80% win record for the past 6 seasons.

I am very blessed with a supportive wife, good health insurance, and my summer free.

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by 34swtns
      Tom sent me these pics of his new display setup.
      I'm digging the lights. That Urlacher jersey is pretty nice too.
      Those Urlacher cleats look mighty familiar too....

Attached Files

Comment

• Tyrcha
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by TriplexXxSports
        Thanks man. Try-outs were back in Jan. They had 65 guys on the squad when I came on 4 weeks ago, but they are only allowed to dress 60, so some got the axe.

Most teams around us only have 25-35 guys for a team so I feel honored to play for a squad with this much talent and better than an 80% win record for the past 6 seasons.

I am very blessed with a supportive wife, good health insurance, and my summer free.
        I would like to state for the record that we beat Roscoe last year. Guess I'm gonna have to get on board and take a pic of my uni. LOL!

CBCollector.com
        Collecting
        Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Comment

• platinum1
          Banned
          • Mar 2008

Well, it isn't Bears related, and at this moment in time it isn't even game used, but our thread was at the bottom of the page and I thought it would be fun to add.

My 2010 Roscoe Rush Away Uniform

(and I must add that the number was pure coincidence! Scout's Honor!)

Good Job Matt, for a second I thought you had made the Chicago Rush LOL.

Comment

• 34swtns
            • Apr 2006

Matt's gonna end up making the Chicago Rush.....to the hospital.

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by 34swtns
              Matt's gonna end up making the Chicago Rush.....to the hospital.
              34swtns
              BANNED

Comment

• 34swtns
                • Apr 2006

Damn!

I'll show myself out.

Comment

• Tyrcha
                  • Dec 2009

Here we go. Now I can join the party. Game worn jersey, pants, gloves, Jordan cleats and helmet. As a matter of fact it will be worn again in about 2 hours from now.
                  Attached Files

CBCollector.com
                  Collecting
                  Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Tyrcha
                    Here we go. Now I can join the party. Game worn jersey, pants, gloves, Jordan cleats and helmet. As a matter of fact it will be worn again in about 2 hours from now.
                    Nice! I know this is a Bears thread but I think its cool that collectors are able to share something outside of the hobby, from time to time.

BTW - Rush-54, Cyclones-0, and RICK, no broken hips, and no RUSH to the hospital. Not even a blister.......

Scott, I wish we were in the same league. I think it would be fun to bump heads for 4 quarters and have a whiskey or two afterward.

Best of luck with your season, my man!

Comment

• beavisrules
                      • Sep 2006

While this is not a Chicago Bears jersey, I thought some of you might find this piece interesting nonetheless - especially the Greg Olsen fans on the board.

As some of you may or may not be aware, Olsen originally signed with Notre Dame. He actually was enrolled and practicing with the team his freshman year. His older brother Chris was then beat out by some freshman named Brady Quinn for the 2nd string QB job, and left the team. Greg promptly left too, and transferred to the "U" - and the rest is history. However, because Olsen was enrolled and officially on the roster, he had a team issued jersey ready for him, which was #86 - he was the only #86 on the roster in 2003 (I checked the media guide). Well, here's Olsen's acutal Team Issued 2003 Notre Dame jersey that never was used in a game.

-Mike

Always looking for Notre Dame memorabilia
                      Private messages ARE enabled

Comment

• 34swtns
                        • Apr 2006

Huge thanks to the King, Roger Gibson, for the opportunity to own these beauties.

2006 season Brian Urlacher alternate jersey/pants, game worn Oct. 29, vs. the 49ers

Comment

• micah18771
                          Banned
                          • May 2010

I must say 34swtns you scored quite a prize there. I'm amazed at what some of you chaps on here come up with. That is a jewel of a piece for any collection. Do you know any lad who might have another one like it ? I understand Urlacher Orange Alternates are quite rare.

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by micah18771
                            I must say 34swtns you scored quite a prize there. I'm amazed at what some of you chaps on here come up with. That is a jewel of a piece for any collection. Do you know any lad who might have another one like it ? I understand Urlacher Orange Alternates are quite rare.
                            Chaps! Lads! Are we from abroad? England maybe? Britain? Haha...j/p....

Anyway, to answer your question, there are 3 that made it to the market. '05, '06, and his '07. The '06 and '07 came with team papers and the '05 came from a source inside of the locker room.

Can't wait to see his TBTC jersey come around this season. That's gonna be a bad mamma jamma!

RICK - sweet score man. You know how I feel about those... Keep me in mind when it comes time to write out that will.

Stellar Score All Around!

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
                              • Jan 2009

....to answer your question, there are 3 that made it to the market. '05, '06, and his '07. The '06 and '07 came with team papers and the '05 came from a source inside of the locker room....
                              Man, do we need an edit function.

To finish with that statement - To own one of these would mean get to know the guys who have them. The 3 that are out there are privately owned. 1 by Rick, 1 by a former forum member, and the 3rd was sold at JO and has yet to resurface.

Chip, Chip. Cheerio!

Comment

• 34swtns
                                • Apr 2006

Here here, Gov'nuh!

Seriously, I would like to know who ended up with that '07.
                                Strong probability that the same buyer also purchased the orange '07 Hester at the same time.

Comment

Working...