Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 18 of 190 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Edgar:

Glad this thread is on the first page again. I'd much rather see this than a Diva Favre or Packers thread.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

I was wondering if anyone collecting Bears memorabilia might have come across either game used gloves or BCA wristbands from Marcus Harrison from this past season. Drop me a line: scott@tyrcha.com. Thanks!

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrcha View Post
    I was wondering if anyone collecting Bears memorabilia might have come across either game used gloves or BCA wristbands from Marcus Harrison from this past season. Drop me a line: scott@tyrcha.com. Thanks!
    The gloves and wristbands for the Bears have been few and far between. NFL Auctions is your best bet. They have had some of their BCA Bears stuff up in the recent weeks.

If you are going to see anything from Harrison, it will be from there.

1983 Teddy Bear
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The best and worst of the 2010 draft

Worst Overall Drafts
    :

Chicago Bears:
    Okay, let's get this straight. The Bears trade pretty much everything, up to and including George Halas' first leather helmet, for quarterback Jay Cutler(notes). They have needs all over their roster, despite a very active free agency plunge. And in their draft, which didn't start until the 75th overall pick, they spend one of their five picks on ... Central Michigan quarterback Dan LeFevour, who refused to throw at the combine because he wasn't familiar with the receivers. Ouch, guys.

Here we go again. This is not what I like to hear going into what is said to be the most important and demanding seasons in Chicago Bears history. With so many jobs dependent on this seasons outcome, I figured we would use a little more sense with our picks.

Did we really need a 4th QB? Hell No! And this stat about LeFevour refusing to compete in the Combine because he didn't know the receivers - WTF! Can't wait to see this clowns work ethic around Bourbonnais.

Not having a pick until round 3 (75th) doesn't help the cause, but we had more important positions to fill rather than QB.

I think there is too much relying on the free agent acqusitions. Releasing Brown and Ogunleye (2 of the few guys that actually showed up on Sundays) puts alot of demand on the younger guys who have yet to establish starter status, and a very heavy weight on the shoulders of the 30 y/o Peppers to stay healthy and have a breakout, Pro Bowl year. Our depth in defensive positions is now limited and I fear that injury and diminishing talent up front is becoming more of a reality to costing us our postseason for the 4th year in a row. Our secondary is ranked among the worst in the league, and I must say, Major Wright and Josh Moore are not the answers to this problem.

Offense? Well, Taylor is solid and I am glad we took him. I have yet to see the difference in Martz's scheme as opposed to Turner's so I will leave that alone for now. Forte has some heat for the #1 spot (even though Smith swears there is no #1 role and Forte & Taylor will split the duties), so we will see which of the boys (Forte or Taylor) will show up this year. We all know whoever is putting up the numbers will get more carries. Cutler is good, but has yet to get control of the offense, and with Martz now at the helm, I don't foresee that coming this season either. Our offensive line? Well, age, lack of talent, and position depth weigh heavily on that as well.

This will be an interesting year, no doubt.

Here are my recent Chicago Bears pickups. Marcus Harrison game used home jersey purchased from JO Sports and photo matched. Rashied Davis game used BCA wristbands purchased from NFL Auctions. Brandon Manumaleuna game used away St. Louis Rams jersey with Prova and WeTrack tagging.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Here are some of my more recent pick-ups.

1) 2006 Greg Olsen Game Worn Hurricanes Jersey
    -Photo matched to 2 different games. 10/07/06 vs. N. Carolina (Orange Bowl) & again on 11/23/06 vs. Boston College Golden Eagles. [pics didn't upload so well, but trust me, it's a match]

2) 2004 Greg Olsen Game Worn Hurricanes Helmet
    -Photo/style match to the 2004 season, particularly to a pic taken 9/18/04 vs. Louisiana Tech, where the front bumper sticker is clearly affixed at an angle. Also, after the 2004 season the Miami Hurricanes stopped using the 'MIAMI' sticker and went to the 'ACC' bumper sticker.

3) 2009 Adrian Peterson Game Worn Home Jersey
    -Worn 12/06/09 vs St. Louis.

4) Tommie Harris Game Worn & Signed BCA Sideline Hat

5) 2003 Brian Urlacher Game Issued Home Jersey w/ Patch
    -New Soldier Field Monday night opener (9/29/03) vs. the Green Bay Packers

6) 2009 Matt Forte Team Issued (Authentic) Home Jersey

Nice stuff, fellas!

Great matches on that Harrison. Nice stuff Triple X

Here you go
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~