Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 20 of 190 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

I believe the cleats that are being discussed here were discussed between GAMEU08 and myself prior to being brought onto the thread (thank you).

Although I am a sucker for Brian's stuff (regardless if this is the same pair I am thinking of), I regretfully have to pass for a bit. I have a number of things in the mix at this point so I am watching the cash closely.

VIKINGS - you are always welcome aboard the Bears Thread! I appreciate the compliments on the collection. I never mind other fellow fans as long as they are not out to cause trouble - (TONY, lol )....

Humbly, I think I should inform everyone that that is only 1 ten foot wall in the entire basement and only 1 small section of 3 different rooms choked full of gear....

It is always a process since things are always coming and going. Once the basement is finished and the office gets rearranged I will be sure to post pics of all the goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    On a serious note....awesome job! What a super showcase!
    Thanks Tony, you da man!

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    Thanks Tony, you da man!
    You too! You know it's tough for Bear/Viking fans to pass up on a good poke at each other once in a while. For me, it's always just for fun
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Quote Originally Posted by gameu08 View Post
    any of you bears fans interested in a pair of Brian Urlacher game used cleats?
    Although my hands are tied, it may help to post some pics so that people can get a look at them.

Just a thought.....

Anyone know when and where to purchase the new throwbacks Bears will be wearing this year? Hope the authentic version will be legit.

Quote Originally Posted by petzberz View Post
    Anyone know when and where to purchase the new throwbacks Bears will be wearing this year? Hope the authentic version will be legit.

Authentics will be sold at the Soldier Field Pro Shop the day of the game. Season ticket holders have the option to buy them earlier. Although being a season ticket holder myself, I have yet to hear anything about a release date.

As far as the gamers go, I do not know of anywhere yet that will get the FOR SURE. There is talk that the team may be letting the players keep them. I would suspect that if they were put to market, JO would be the ones to get them.

Great, thanks for the info about the throwbacks.
    When you see them let us know if the retail authentics look good.
    If you get your hands on any and you can buy them I'd be interested in purchasing player or two if that's possible.
    Cant see myself getting to Soldier Field as I am in California.

Pete

Holy grail attained! Just picked up my Olin Kreutz away BCA jersey from NFL Auctions. This jersey, to say the least, is awesome! Now I just need to find some better photo matches.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrcha View Post
    Holy grail attained! Just picked up my Olin Kreutz away BCA jersey from NFL Auctions. This jersey, to say the least, is awesome! Now I just need to find some better photo matches.
    Cha-Ching! Great looking jersey my man! I'm glad you pulled the trigger.

One thing that I have learned is you cannot put a price on, nor feel guilty about, getting the HOLY GRAIL!

Nice Score!

RICK - YOU'RE UP!!!

Sweet Kreutz! Congrats on a great score.

Holy crap, I can actually post something to this thread after what seems like forever, but I'm probably looking at Monday before I have the item in-hand.