Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 32 of 190 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Quote Originally Posted by Vikingshelmetguy View Post
    Hi Bears Collector Guys: Just out of curiosity, I am wondering why there seem to be no game worn Bears helmets featured on this thread? Do most of you collect only game worn Bears jerseys, socks and shoes? Or are Bears game used helmets hard to find/obtain?
    Chicago doesn't release helmets. Most guys will wear the same helmet their entire career. The Bears are very stingy about their equipment so it is very hard, if not impossible to obtain equipment, such as a helmet, that is owned by the team.

Trust me, if they were for sale, I would have a TON!

Well guys, after months and months of lurking, it give me great pleasure to make my first post in this thread; what I hope is the first of many. I've landed a bunch of stuff lately, largely thanks to deep discounts from JO and TRS (thanks guys!), and a favor from a friend. I hope I am not violating any forum rules with this book (mods, please grant mercy to a noob if I did--didn't see a limit in the rules and have seen some nice detailed posts in this thread) First up is a Mark Anderson home jersey worn on 10/04/09 against the Lions:

Some good wear even though you can't see it very well in the getty shots...

Next, Rashied Davis 2007 partial season worn, definite match to 10/04/07 against the Eagles:

Nice team repair on left sleeve:

And still paint marks on twill despite the team having washed it, probably from Eagles game:

Next up, Robbie Gould 2007 ProBowl issued with a nice auto from our favorite current placekicker:

Lastly, sent to me personally by the co-author at the request of a friend of mine who used to work for him (thanks *yet again* Lizzy!)--inscribed and auto'd copy of Never Die Easy:

Terry,

Welcome to the board and our little slice of heaven here on this thread. I have said it before and I will say it again - it is always nice to have another Bears collector out there (especially since Rick traded jerseys for lumber and hasn't come out about it yet )

Very nice pick-ups and I look forward to seeing many more wonderful additions to your collections.

Hey, I've always said it's more important to have wood......
    nevermind.

If Matt would start spending his newly-acquired honest day's paycheck on gamers instead of liquor we wouldn't need new guys to take up the slack around here.

Terry, welcome to the darkside and I'm very happy to see you've moved up from the "kid's table", (put down that hot dog and help yourself to a plate of steak).

Sweet additions, indeed, and congratulations are in order. That Anderson has been to war! The Davis is awesome as well. I'm gonna have to snag an away gamer or two one of these days......just haven't run across the right ones yet.

Again, welcome aboard and keep 'em coming!

I'm no longer the newbie...waaaahoooo! LOL Anyways, welcome the the thread. Hopefully some more interesting Bears stuff starts popping up now that the 2010 season is here.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Awww, thanks guys, I'm very happy to be here (grabs a nice thick Porterhouse, mid-rare). The 2010 Season will be on us before we know it, and this year isn't gonna be 7-9! P.S., If anyone has any leads on orange alt. gamers, used or even just issued, please let me know (Rick, I know you had some orange, if you're ever looking to find a new home for one ). I'll take commons or anything, especially before this new throwback comes into play.

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    ....If Matt would start spending his newly-acquired honest day's paycheck on gamers instead of liquor we wouldn't need new guys to take up the slack around here......
    That is just absurd! Me?! Liquor?! You've done lost your mind Rick!

Quote Originally Posted by terryzom View Post
    .....P.S., If anyone has any leads on orange alt. gamers, used or even just issued, please let me know (Rick, I know you had some orange, if you're ever looking to find a new home for one ). I'll take commons or anything, especially before this new throwback comes into play.
    JO usually gets a few of the Alt's in each year. That is probably your best bet for snagging one. Also, there is a nice legit Berrian Alternate uni on flea-bay (if it is still up).

Brian Urlacher Game Used Turf Shoe, tongue has Brian Urlacher 2008 on the inside, signed on the outside front.

Also posted a 24x36 (approx.) photo of Urlacher hoisting the Halas trophy after the 2006 NFC Championship Game. This photo is from a photographer that doesn't publish work, so its a one of a kind, hopefully

Did somebody pay a visit to the Berg-man over the weekend?

Just got back from Bourbonnais after getting absolutely cooked by the sun. I managed to get Izzy Idonije and Marcus Harrison to sign their game used jerseys after practice. The Izzy reads "Bear Down" and "I-Train". Harrison's auto got a little messed up from him sweating on it while he was signing it. Yeah, it sucks that the auto isn't 100% clear, but he did add more sweat to the already beat up jersey.

Also, I managed to find this Cade McKnown shirt for $5 in the pro shop. I figured this joke was worth $5. Now I have something to wear if the team sucks this year. LOL!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.