Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 35 of 190 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Actually, I was referring to the original owner....before Matt.
    He had a signed white team-issue AND an away game used jersey (that was not for sale, unfortunately).

Quote Originally Posted by BU54CB View Post
    I thought getting the nameplate produced would be tricky. BTW, thanks for the advice on the seat numbers and paint, did you buy the brackets from that site as well?
    I did. Those guys have everything you would need for your restoration.

I really want to get ahold of a Newer Urlacher issued with the Capt. patch but i would guess they are far and few between and maybe JO would maybe get one in this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrcha View Post
    Just got back from Bourbonnais after getting absolutely cooked by the sun. I managed to get Izzy Idonije and Marcus Harrison to sign their game used jerseys after practice. The Izzy reads "Bear Down" and "I-Train". Harrison's auto got a little messed up from him sweating on it while he was signing it. Yeah, it sucks that the auto isn't 100% clear, but he did add more sweat to the already beat up jersey.

Also, I managed to find this Cade McKnown shirt for $5 in the pro shop. I figured this joke was worth $5. Now I have something to wear if the team sucks this year. LOL!!!
    Nice autos on the Izzy and Marcus jerseys, looks like you got some additional sweat added to it !! The Mcknown shirt is priceless, they've had that sitting aroudn for some time.

I also sent you a PM about your Mark Anderson GU you posted, did you happen to get it?

Where have I been the past two days!? Great UL collection, mountview! Those rare team-issued are awesome. Why does it seem to be only the 2002 and 2003 that show up anywhere? If anyone has a gamer blank from those years, please PM me with a price.

Quote Originally Posted by mountview54 View Post
    I really want to get ahold of a Newer Urlacher issued with the Capt. patch but i would guess they are far and few between and maybe JO would maybe get one in this year.
    If you can land an issued with the "C" patch, you scored BIG! The Bears recycle those $3.00 patches as well and, if I am not mistaken they only get put on the jerseys that are worn that day/night. So to find one with a real team "C" would be tough, considering Brian usually keeps his extras for himself and family.

Man, this thread is sinking fast under a sea of "franks and beans", (bats and balls), so it's time to resurrect it.

Just won these from Joel Alpert: 2009 season Greg Olsen game used gloves.
    They'll look great after being reunited with my '09 Olsen jersey.

Great Olsen gloves, nice pickup !!

I have a question about Bears gamers from the 70's. Do you know if yellow on orange lettering for the nameplates was employed to improve the nameplate visibility on TV?

Quote Originally Posted by BU54CB View Post
    Great Olsen gloves, nice pickup !!

I have a question about Bears gamers from the 70's. Do you know if yellow on orange lettering for the nameplates was employed to improve the nameplate visibility on TV?

Yes, they used that for Monday Night Football, and you are correct in saying that it was for better visibility.

Interesting.....I'd never heard that before.

Anybody got any pics of said uniforms?