Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • weasel49er
    • Oct 2008

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Damn nice pickups man. love all of them. Im trying to add a couple of new pieces just waiting on Jo to straighten some stuff up for me then i can get them up for show. keep'em comin guys,

Comment

• Tyrcha
      • Dec 2009

Hello again, just nabbed this bad boy, an Aaron Gibson GU home jersey attributed to the 2003 season. This is by far the biggest jersey I've ever seen. It's a size 56 +4 with what appears to be another +4 added to it. Gibby played his college ball at the U of Wisconsin and was a first round pick of the Lions in 1999, if I remember right. I've been told Gibby also holds the distinction of the NFL's first player over 400 lbs. I haven't been able to find a photo match for this thing yet, but there are a couple hit marks on the shoulders and a brownish, blood-like stain on the front autographed "7".
      Attached Files

CBCollector.com
      Collecting
      Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
        • Jan 2009

Great stuff there Scott! Sure am glad someone can carry this thread. I stuck this in another thread, but I thought this would be fun to share here (since I have nothing else better).

Yours truly - bwahaha!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Mulligans
          • Dec 2009

I just posted these in the classified section......no one ever goes over to that section????
          Attached Files

Comment

• Mattapan03
            • Mar 2010

Wow Aaron Gibson wore a 56+4? I dont think Ive ever seen a gamer above a 52

Comment

• sox83cubs84
              Banned
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Mattapan03
              Wow Aaron Gibson wore a 56+4? I dont think Ive ever seen a gamer above a 52
              In the NFL, I agree, as a tight fit is essential to freedom of movement and preventing holding and jersey tackles. In the NBA, though, where the hip-hop loose fit is widely practiced, Shaq, in the mid-2000s, was takinga sie 60 + 4" .

Dave Miedema

Comment

• Tyrcha
                • Dec 2009

Gibby is a big boy! Makes normal people look like midgets.

On a different note, after last night's last minute decision to drive down to Chicago from Milwaukee to attend Rashied Davis Charities' event, I was able to get both of my Anthony Adams GU jerseys and GU Rashied Davis jersey signed. I was hoping to get at least one of my Briggs' signed, but he wasn't having that...but he was there. I'll try and get some pics up of the sigs soon.
                Attached Files

CBCollector.com
                Collecting

Comment

• mountview54
                  • Aug 2010

i was bored to death at work and noticed the + like cut on the right cleat of both pairs, i was just wondering if you knew why that is cut like that and the set on JO isn't atleast if it is you can't see by their pictures Thanks if you can educate me on this. Trying to be another Urlacher buff haha

Comment

• mountview54
                    • Aug 2010

sorry i thought it would show the pic of the cleats before my ? I'm talking about the 2010 Urlacher cleats of Matt's thanks if anyone can help on my ?

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
                      • Jan 2009

I could tell ya, but then I'd havta kill ya, haha. No, that cut was put there for a reason. One, that me personally will not be willing to divulge.

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by mountview54
                        sorry i thought it would show the pic of the cleats before my ? I'm talking about the 2010 Urlacher cleats of Matt's thanks if anyone can help on my ?
                        Just for reference here peeps, this is what 'View is referring to.

Attached Files

Comment

• 34swtns
                          • Apr 2006

Anthony Adams jersey worn Nov. 7, 2010 in Toronto vs. Buffalo

Comment

• Tyrcha
                            • Dec 2009

Hey Rick, Nice Adams! I will say I just met him the other day and had him sign both of my jerseys. I can tell you he was totally blown away that someone actually had his jerseys. He kept asking me where I got it and was freaking out that it still had blood and the 2-sided tape in the shoulders. Awesome guy and nice pick up!

CBCollector.com
                            Collecting

Comment

• mountview54
                              • Aug 2010

ok thats kewl too haha i was just wondering because i havent seen a cut like that on Brian's cleats before and i was just wondering if brian notched it in for some weird reason. Its still pretty cool thou so it might start a new tread haha. Sry for paying too much attention being bored at work does that to ya haha

Comment

• 34swtns
                                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Tyrcha
                                Hey Rick, Nice Adams! I will say I just met him the other day and had him sign both of my jerseys. I can tell you he was totally blown away that someone actually had his jerseys. He kept asking me where I got it and was freaking out that it still had blood and the 2-sided tape in the shoulders. Awesome guy and nice pick up!
                                Thanks Scott, that Gibson of yours is unbelievable.

Damn, I've got the Adams hung on my display clear across the room and I can still smell that thing. Nasty.

Comment

Working...