Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 59 of 190 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Looks good to me, Matt. Great photomatches. Did our video boy come through for you or were you able to source the footage elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    Looks good to me, Matt. Great photomatches. Did our video boy come through for you or were you able to source the footage elsewhere?
    Nope, your guy came through with flying colors.

Did you notice the oddity while looking through those?

The COA says the Tampa game yet you ID'd it to the Seattle game.

That's unusual for Game Exclusives.
    It's not like they were Brian's ex-wife gone crazy with a Sharpie, (inside joke).

Right. I wouldn't suspect Game Exclusive to botch this either, but it could have been that Tony botched the COA. It may have had nothing to do with Game Exclusives. Who knows. I emailed 'my guy' asking if the papers got switched on accident, and the right COA is laying around, or what. Hopefully its there, and we can just switch them so that the right papers coincide with the right jersey.

Either way, the bottom line is this... owning a significant jersey, such as a playoff jersey over a regular season jersey is just that much sweeter. I think that holds a little more significance in the value/rarity aspect of it. I'm totally stoked about it. I was at that game & it all came down to a last minute field goal by Robbie in OT to seal Seattle's fate.

Paper's or not, I feel that it is a dead on match to that playoff game. Which we all know, photo/video matches holds more weight than papers anyway. Papers have never meant much to me. They are nice, but not critical.

If I didn'tt know Brian as well as I do, one could even say that this set was worn in both games (Tampa & Seattle). But I know better than that so I won't even entertain that notion. Too bad it wasn't though.

certainly dont have the star-studded collection of some other bears fans here, but i guess we are allowed to start small right?

D.J. Moore game worn pink BCA cleats

Hey at, those are some awesome cleats you got there. would you mind me askin how you came about them. Dj has become a favorite player of mine and i would love to get one of his jerseys or something like that. good luck on your find, if you ever decide to part with it, id hope youd keep me in mind even though im a perfect stranger right now. take it easy man.

p.s. matt, those urlacher cleats are crazy, its awesome that you are able to get you hands on so many pairs of cleats. keepem comin man, love seeing what you guys have to share.

weasel49er, thank you for the comment.

triplexxx, i would love to obtain some urlacher cleats. how can we make this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by weasel49er View Post
    .....p.s. matt, those urlacher cleats are crazy, its awesome that you are able to get you hands on so many pairs of cleats. keepem comin man, love seeing what you guys have to share.
    Thanks, I cannot take all of the credit though. I owe a big debt of gratitude to people that were (and are) willing to help my collection grow. Members of this forum, as well as outside sources make this possible. I am very fortunate to have an understanding wife, and a growing respect of the work that I do.

Quote Originally Posted by at350zguyy View Post
    .....triplexxx, i would love to obtain some urlacher cleats. how can we make this happen?
    E-mail me - TriplexXxSports @ yahoo.com

Rashied Davis 2006 away jersey.

JO had no specific game linked to this one but a quick Getty search proved fruitful. The hole under the Reebok logo on the left shoulder proved to be the money shot.
    Game winning TD by Rashied against the Vikes that year.

Re: Show Me Your[IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i56/34swtns/101_0026.jpg[/IM Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Updated diisplay shelf: