Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • solarlottry
    • Jan 2009

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Originally posted by Palehose for Life
    Solarlottry Sick Dent jersey and photo match of the Colonel!
    Does anyone know if Dent will be doing any public or private signings with the upcoming HOF induction? I would love to get my gamer signed! Please let me know if you have any leads. Thanks

I always use Denver Autographs to get my shirts signed as i live in Hawaii and it is expensive and difficult to get to the shows. They are great.

Thanks
    paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Comment

• cohibasmoker
      Banned
      • Aug 2005

Just picked up this nice Bears "gamer". It was NOT one of the helmets that MEARS offered and Curtis (Helmet Hut) hooked me up with the correct facemask.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
      Attached Files

Comment

• 34swtns
        • Apr 2006

Some nice stuff posted lately.

Sweet helmet, Jim and you're right that facemask is the crowning touch. Hard to imagine they used facemasks constructed solely of nylon/plastic back then with no steel core.

Palehose, nice stuff dude. If somebody sold you that Thayer as even "game issued" you need to go find him and kick his a$$.
        That Hester was from the Giants game, right?
        Eeeeuuhh.....sorry guys, I know we're all trying to erase that one from our memories.

I've got nothing new recently but I did clean up the display area a bit and added a couple more facemasks and socks. Other than that.......zzzzzzz.
        Updated pic below. If anybody is interested in trades give me a shout. I'll tell ya' up front that the Urlacher and Hester are probably not going anywhere unless you have some serious shiz to throw at the wall, (meaning another Urlacher and Hester).

Matt, let's see some updated shots of the Urlacher Shrine! And you and Tyrch need to post some action shots from the current season. I hear you're already leaving a high body count out there. Post up some of the damage!

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
          • Jan 2009

Alright, alright... Give me a minute got gather up some pics & correct stats....

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by TriplexXxSports
            Alright, alright... Give me a minute got gather up some pics & correct stats....
            EDIT, people, EDIT! Give me a minute to gather up....

Comment

• jhunt28
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by 34swtns
              Some nice stuff posted lately.

Sweet helmet, Jim and you're right that facemask is the crowning touch. Hard to imagine they used facemasks constructed solely of nylon/plastic back then with no steel core.

Palehose, nice stuff dude. If somebody sold you that Thayer as even "game issued" you need to go find him and kick his a$$.
              That Hester was from the Giants game, right?
              Eeeeuuhh.....sorry guys, I know we're all trying to erase that one from our memories.

I've got nothing new recently but I did clean up the display area a bit and added a couple more facemasks and socks. Other than that.......zzzzzzz.
              Updated pic below. If anybody is interested in trades give me a shout. I'll tell ya' up front that the Urlacher and Hester are probably not going anywhere unless you have some serious shiz to throw at the wall, (meaning another Urlacher and Hester).

Matt, let's see some updated shots of the Urlacher Shrine! And you and Tyrch need to post some action shots from the current season. I hear you're already leaving a high body count out there. Post up some of the damage!

I love the display...I'm working on my own Jets room currently, and wondering if you use shoulder pads on your mannequins? Or if you could direct me towards a quality set of mannequins? I'm looking to buy about 20 of them, but don't want to break the bank....

Comment

• 34swtns
                • Apr 2006

Thanks jhunt. I use real shoulder pads on regular hangers. I just buy them used off of ebay or craigslist and try not to pay more than 20-25 bucks apiece for them. I've found that you can use youth-sized pads and they look fine and can usually be picked up for way less money than adult sizes.
                Make sure you post some pics of your Jets display when you get it done.

Comment

• 34swtns
                  • Apr 2006

Forgot to mention: the jerseys on the top row are over shoulder pads which are sitting on very primitive "I" shaped stands made of wood.

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
                    • Jan 2009

The 2011 Roscoe Rush are 1-0 in the regular season (3-1) overall. As of now, I have accumulated 19 tackles (9 for a loss), 4 sacks, 2 tipped passes, & a fumble recovery for a TD (50 yrds.) I currently lead the team in tackles (4) & was named Player Of The Week in our loss to Dubuque.

Unfortunately, preseason stats aren't recorded so, theoretically, I only have 4 solo tackles on the League sheets (http://roscoerushfootball.com/scoreboard/stats/), which was from our game last weekend (I got stuck at OLB)...

Below are some blurbs off the http://roscoerushfootball.com/ website, a couple tackles, couple action shots, my 50 yrd. fumble recovery for a TD, and my 1st solid photomatch of the season (haha).

If any of you are ever interested in catching a game, you can find it on ESPN Radio, every Saturday night, beginning at 6pm CDT. Here's the link - http://www.espn1380.com/info/rush_schedule.php

Happy Now, Rick....
                    Attached Files

Comment

• 34swtns
                      • Apr 2006

NICE!!

A 50 yard fumble recovery for a TD??!!
                      Who's got the footage of that play?!

Keep kickin' tail out there and get back to the title game where you belong.
                      And keep us updated on the W's and L's........hell, you're allowed to post anything you want on this thread. You started it!

Scott, you're up next!

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
                        • Jan 2009

I have the footage Rick - what's it worth to ya? Haha. In addition to being covered by ESPN, we get air time on Comcast - our local cable provider. I have to tell ya, I did the 40 in 4.5, but that last 10 took forever!

Comment

• Tyrcha
                          • Dec 2009

So...we're currently 4-1 with a huge divisional game this week. If we win we get home field for the playoffs. If we lose we're in a 3 way tie for 1st. Last week we murdered the Milwaukee Venom 62-20. We had 50 at halftime.

I've had a pretty quiet year playing NT in a 3-4. I've also played a little weak DE, Guard, Tackle and Center. Basically if something is going wrong on the line, I'm the one who gets to fix it. I have a some tackles and maybe 2 half sacks. I also had a blocked kick against a huge win over last years' division champs.

Also, starting Aug 6th I will be doing double duty because my Fall league team starts. I will be attempting to play 2 games that weekend. One on Sat. and one on Sunday. This time of year is pretty rough on the body .

Summer team (Ironman Football League): Waukesha County Junkyard Dogs
                          Fall team (Wisconsin State Football League): Washington County Untouchables
                          Attached Files

CBCollector.com
                          Collecting
                          Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
                            • Jan 2009

Yeah Scott, FEED THE BEAST!!!

Comment

• BU54CB
                              • Jul 2010

Hey Matt, can you send me the photos of your uniform and equipment. I've got the figure started, just need to see details and logos.

Comment

• BrianK
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by cohibasmoker
                                Just picked up this nice Bears "gamer". It was NOT one of the helmets that MEARS offered and Curtis (Helmet Hut) hooked me up with the correct facemask.
                                Cool. What model helmet? Wilson?

Comment

Working...