Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 71 of 190 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Quote Originally Posted by perlman9 View Post
    Thanks! I know someone on here got the autographed one the same seller had, I was very pleased with the pick-up and the price!
    That was me, I haven't had a chance to take any photos yet, but I will post soon. I was happy with the price as well, the autos aren't great, the only decent sig is Chris Harris. I may try to wipe the sigs off except for Harris.

It didn't come with a chinstrap, anyone know where I can get the straps that are used on those helmets. I looked on Riddell's website, but they don't look the same, am I wrong?

Banned

The season is over but not this thread
    Steve "MONGO" McMichael Game used jersey with tons of team repairs

Hi Guys,
    First of all, AWESOME stuff! As a Bears fan, I'm in awe of a lot of these items.

Secondly, I have a question for you regarding pricing:
    How much would you pay/what is a fair price for a Brian Urlacher 2003 game used jersey autographed and inscribed "game used 2003"? I saw a non-autographed GU one on JOsports for 8000. I was just wondering what you guys thought a good price would be as I have a chance to pick one up and want to make sure I'm getting a good deal. Please let me know your thoughts

Thanks!
    Chris

Chris, welcome to the forum. It would be helpful if you could post pictures of the jersey. Some of the more learned members here can first tell you if the jersey is even a legitimate piece before you throw any money at it.

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    Chris, welcome to the forum. It would be helpful if you could post pictures of the jersey. Some of the more learned members here can first tell you if the jersey is even a legitimate piece before you throw any money at it.
    Unfortunately, the site I'd be getting it from doesn't show any other pictures than this:

It's from a reputable chain store (don't want to say where as there's only 1 for sale there), so if it weren't 100% perfect, I'd have no problem getting a return. It's probably impossible to tell from those pics.
    Also, what would be the approx average price for a gamer like this? Would 6k be over-paying? Sorry for all the questions, and thanks in advance for the help!

-Chris

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chisox2008 View Post
    Unfortunately, the site I'd be getting it from doesn't show any other pictures than this:

It's from a reputable chain store (don't want to say where as there's only 1 for sale there), so if it weren't 100% perfect, I'd have no problem getting a return. It's probably impossible to tell from those pics.
    Also, what would be the approx average price for a gamer like this? Would 6k be over-paying? Sorry for all the questions, and thanks in advance for the help!

-Chris
    You can email Jo and work out a deal with them for an Urlacher jersey.
    They are always open to offers from what I have heard.
    http://josportsco.com/view_product.asp?ProductID=6230

-Chris
    Look Chris,

That's an '08 jersey, not '03. It is either a preseason jersey, or had the "C" patch removed from it. MM, Walmart, Dick's, etc. have been pushing this jersey over then net for month's now. Do a search, and see for yourself....

For the price your "source" is charging, I would suggest holding on for one with that has the proper ID's still in tact, and a better price.

..... Would 6k be over-paying.....
    YES!

Thanks for the opinions guys! I knew you guys had probably seen it before, but the reason I asked was because I have a 40% off coupon. Making it only 6k. That's why I was wondering if that was a good price. They also I've the Urlacher signed GU cleats which I'm sure everyones seen before for 40% off.
    Let me know what you think

Thanks again,
    Chris

Banned

Thanks for the opinions guys! I knew you guys had probably seen it before, but the reason I asked was because I have a 40% off coupon. Making it only 6k. That's why I was wondering if that was a good price. They also I've the Urlacher signed GU cleats which I'm sure everyones seen before for 40% off.
    Let me know what you think

Thanks again,
    Chris
    A little background JO had been selling them for four grand before the big playoff run. They are known for upping their prices like that. They did it with the Jets in 2010 and with the Rodgers jersey they have now. It was 8k in January, then 11,500 now its 15k. All in like two months time. They also ran a promotion on their Bears stuff the week before the NFC Championship Game that was either 40 or 50% off all Bears jerseys, I don't recall which. So it was the case of jacking up the price and then having a "sale" back to near the original price. Very smart capitialism on their part if the team had made the Super Bowl some deep pocketed fan would have run to buy it as soon as they clinched. So try emailing them an offer of like 4-5k, I would be willing to bet they would take it. As far as cleats those are not that desirable and valuable for any player. The top QBs don't go for more than 2-4k even. I wouldn't go crazy for those unless you get a steal jerseys are much more sought after and valuable.