Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 75 of 190 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Please check yourself, i never said u would wash it thats just a plain dumb comment to make on your part! Actual beleive it or not, I was trying to help you out, because if it was indeed washed than the value has been washed a bit as well. Why would i think u would wash it???

Dude. Seriously. Drop it.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

I have to agree with Rick on this one. DJ, nothing personal, but you are out of your league on this one. How you think that jersey has been altered in some way, or 'cleaned up' is beyond me.

Could something as simple as a camera flash lighten details on a jersey, such as how dark a mark appears? Sure does! I mess with that all the time trying to photograph my jerseys....

This argument baffles me, and I have no intentions of getting pulled in. Just an on-looker. I will leave it at this - THAT JERSEY IS UNTOUCHED.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Nice pick up BTW Rick. Good looking jersey. Any thought of trading for a signed Cade McNown Pro-Line jersey, and a set of Kevin Shafer kicks....?

Thanks for the offer brother but I'm holding out for the big return on this one;

Yep that's right, Craig Krenzel jersey. Yeah baby!

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    Craig Krenzel jersey. Yeah baby!
    You got it!

Banned

Spawn of tom martin!!! aka T.MARTIN BASS TARD CHILD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    Ohh good gaawwd.......... it's the off-season and I'm so bored.
    There's nothing available but benchwarmer nobody crap on ebay or JO's overpriced shelfwarmers.
    I'm so bored I did a straight even-up trade Briggs-for Briggs with forum member Matt Jenski.
    It's that bad.

Oh well, at least this is a beauty........and hammered!

Lance Briggs, game worn on Nov. 12, 2009 vs. the 49ers

Just to set the records straight, I am the original owner of this jersey. I purchased it directly from JO Sports. This jersey had mainly been on display in my basement before Rick and I made the trade. This jersey is completely legit! I have never, nor would I ever, place a game worn jersey in the washer or dryer. My jerseys are ether placed in a display case or kept in their sealed plastic bags at all times. This jersey is one amazing piece and I am happy to see it go to someone that appreciates it! Thanks again Rick and enjoy that BEAST! I'll post some other pictures of mine a little later.

On the contrary, thank you. I hope you're as happy with the home jersey as I am with this away.

Mr. "djnos" not withstanding, this was a great trade and we will be doing more of the same in the future.

Cheers!

Well, Nice pick up rick, love the Briggs jersey. i think i might try to get my sights on one of those this year. turns out the Urlachers Might be a little out of my reach as a collector. all good though. gonna try and get a tillman and a briggs this year. hopefully i have a little luck, might have to come searching on the boards since JO doesnt seem to have exactly what im looking for.
    Also for what its worth, who in there right mind would wash a game used jersey, if youre gonna do that you might as well go buy an authentic and leave the game worns to the real collectors. id be pissed if i ever traded or sold one and found out the owner washed it. i know its theirs, but id still be pissed. anyways, good luck to all the future hunts/purchases.