Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 35th&Shields
    • Dec 2010

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Ron, Another Nice and Beat Bears gamer in your collection. Tillman's definitely playing his ass off this year. Probably the best Corner in Bears history.

I wonder if the lack of available Bears jerseys this season had anything to do with that it? $1900

Semper Fi
    Joe

Comment

• BIGSTIG
      • Apr 2008

Ron,

As always another AMAZING piece. Was Tillman excited to see it? He put a nice signature on it!! I did follow that Tillman on NFL Auctions, but once it got past 1K I threw in the towel....nearly 2K is NUTS!!! Can't wait to find one for my collection.

Nick

Comment

• BU54CB
        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Palehose for Life
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHICAGO-BEAR...item4abe519f32

This is a Briggs 09 Captains Patch jersey vs Green Bay DJNOS & I were looking at last time it sold on eBay until we found out that Dude liked 2 wear it 2 games & washed it who knows how many times.

How is it that the holograms on 2 of the jerseys are missing, the Briggs and the Tillman home?

Comment

• BIGSTIG
          • Apr 2008

Possibly if they were being worn and washed, it came of in the wash machine? This is pure speculation.

Comment

• BU54CB
            • Jul 2010

Thats because the Tillman & Briggs home jerseys were sold together in same same transaction on ebay by the previous owner/clown who liked 2 wear/wash these jerseys countless times.

Now the current owner wants record setting prices for jerseys that NOW show next to nothing, can't be photo matched & devalued to the point of why even bother sounds like a great deal to me.

As a collector the ruining of these jersey's especially the Briggs really makes my stomach turn.
            What a waste, out of curiosity, I looked at the other items for sale. Look at the Manning jersey in the competed items for this seller, particularly the captain patch.

Comment

• BU54CB
              • Jul 2010

The Manning & road Tillman are legit though WAY overvalued.

No ones into Manning even though he's still a decent player in the league while the Tillman jersey is priced as though the seller saw the NFL Auction results with a jersey from a multiple forced turnover game when the jersey being sold by the seller is nothing more than a 4 tackle performance vs the Eagles. Still a nice jersey but no special stats or associated sick wear.

DJNOS gave the seller an earful big time on the Briggs price for a multiple wash altered jersey.
              I think the Manning jersey itself is legit, but the captain patch doesn't look right IMO.

Comment

• BU54CB
                • Jul 2010

Picked this up via NFL Auctions, Corey Graham GU Away jersey from the 2011 International Series game played in London.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2009

Texans 13, BEARS 6...

Still 7-2, though, and in first...can't really complain.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• weasel49er
                    • Oct 2008

Hot damn that was a tough game to watch. Still love my bears though. Bear down

Comment

• helmets
                      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
                      Texans 13, BEARS 6...

Still 7-2, though, and in first...can't really complain.

Dave Miedema

Go Packers!
                      Attached Files
                      Buying game used helmets of Packers - all eras as well as game used helmets of HOFers or future HOFers.

Comment

• nevrdiez34
                        • Feb 2010

Helmets, you're about a week late on that one champ. You can take the Packers rhetoric to the Packers GU section too. The Packers allowed 24 points to the Texans while the Bears allowed only 13. How GB do against the Jaguars and Colts compared to how the Bears did against them? The answer, no one cares. You can't compare points a team scored against another team because every week is different and every matchup is different. Any given Sunday my man.
                        Always looking for Chicago Cubs and Wrigley Field Items

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2009

49ers 32, Bears 7

Get back SOON, Jay Cutler!

Dave Miedema

Comment

• helmets
                            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by nevrdiez34
                            Helmets, you're about a week late on that one champ. You can take the Packers rhetoric to the Packers GU section too. The Packers allowed 24 points to the Texans while the Bears allowed only 13. How GB do against the Jaguars and Colts compared to how the Bears did against them? The answer, no one cares. You can't compare points a team scored against another team because every week is different and every matchup is different. Any given Sunday my man.
                            No one cares? Uh...ok.
                            Sorry I was a week late with a little jab at Dave who equally posts things on the Packer GU thread. He can take it as it is all in fun.

Bears looked great Monday nite...
                            Buying game used helmets of Packers - all eras as well as game used helmets of HOFers or future HOFers.

Comment

• nevrdiez34
                              • Feb 2010

As far as I am concerned this is a thread to post your Chicago Bears game used items, not a place to post lame facebook style posters meant to raz your division rival. There are other places for that. And no, no one thinks it is a huge deal what one team scored against another as opposed to their division rival because it is a weak arguement. This isn't the BCS, there aren't style points, just wins and loses. If Game Used Universe is a place for talking junk about other teams in their own thread than I'm in the wrong place.
                              Always looking for Chicago Cubs and Wrigley Field Items

Comment

• gwh11
                                • Aug 2005

In Helmets' defense, there's precedence for the good-natured ribbing. If you look at the Packers GU thread, you'll see that Bears collectors have contributed similar posts over the past few years. Nothing to derail the main points of each thread, imo.
                                -Guy

Comment

Working...