Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Will the Bucs/Pats London game jerseys be on NFL auction?

i am sorry you feel that way.

you have to remeber you called somone a "nutsack" because they wanted to pay for a jersey than you can afford.

that is crazy. my point again is very simple. the point of this board is not to bash other ppls purchases. we would worry about our own collections and not be consumed with what others spend there money on.

34swtns, Barber's white jersey with the pink patch already sold for $1,405 http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bi...unbr=111209625 but his London jersey hasn't been listed yet so you've still got a shot at that one, assuming he didn't keep it after the game.

Yeah I am pretty upset that I cant collect rare Ferraris...

Banned

For those who are feeling defeated that they cannot afford to or refuse to spend the figures that have been discussed on here there is still hope to have a great collection. Personally I draw the line at $1,000 for any one item not for economic reasons but because I do not want to be a sucker. Where do you find deals? Auctions besides NFl auctions for instance the recent Gray Flannel auction had JO Sports consigned items go for a fraction of what the same items go for on JO's website. GUU auctions is another good source I got a Terrell Owens Steiner jersey for a grand there and Steiner used to sell them for several times that. Believe it or not there are also deals on NFL Auctions if you look hard enough. I got a Roos for $300 and a Mario Williams for $824 on there which to me are steals. The same night the Williams ended a Demarco Ryans ended for hundreds more and to me Mario is a much better player.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    For those who are feeling defeated that they cannot afford to or refuse to spend the figures that have been discussed on here there is still hope to have a great collection. Personally I draw the line at $1,000 for any one item not for economic reasons but because I do not want to be a sucker. Where do you find deals? Auctions besides NFl auctions for instance the recent Gray Flannel auction had JO Sports consigned items go for a fraction of what the same items go for on JO's website. GUU auctions is another good source I got a Terrell Owens Steiner jersey for a grand there and Steiner used to sell them for several times that. Believe it or not there are also deals on NFL Auctions if you look hard enough. I got a Roos for $300 and a Mario Williams for $824 on there which to me are steals. The same night the Williams ended a Demarco Ryans ended for hundreds more and to me Mario is a much better player.

That mario williams was a steal and I thought about bidding on it at the last minute but held out for a future auction. Which is such a tough choice to make. I was only guessing that the jersey I wanted was going to go for what I could afford.

btw that champ bailey jersey went for almost the same price an unworn one goes for. sometimes I wonder how these get by

I would love to see some pictures of the Miami Dolphins London Game Jersey's. Does anyone have any of these?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ivo610 View Post
    That mario williams was a steal and I thought about bidding on it at the last minute but held out for a future auction. Which is such a tough choice to make. I was only guessing that the jersey I wanted was going to go for what I could afford.

btw that champ bailey jersey went for almost the same price an unworn one goes for. sometimes I wonder how these get by
    It is funny because I kept checking my bid after because I just couldn't believe it I thought that I might have entered 8230 instead of 823. That was a crazy auction because a Porter game issued but not worn sold for over a grand and not for much less than an issued one sold for about a month ago. Was the Champ Bailey worn? I thought it was unworn and that the Elvis D. one was the only Broncos gamer in that auction, but I did not look at it closely. How much did it go for?

It is funny because I kept checking my bid after because I just couldn't believe it I thought that I might have entered 8230 instead of 823. That was a crazy auction because a Porter game issued but not worn sold for over a grand and not for much less than an issued one sold for about a month ago. Was the Champ Bailey worn? I thought it was unworn and that the Elvis D. one was the only Broncos gamer in that auction, but I did not look at it closely. How much did it go for?
    The bailey was a AFL style away jersey. It went for between 800 and 900 I thought. People complain about prices but if you watch and wait there are deals all over NFL auctions. Right now im collecting all the NFL helmets signed by someone of importance and I get great deals on helmets that I would never get anywhere else. In the off season its like paradise on there for collectors of non game worn stuff.

I wonder what they have in store for us come SB weekend? The selection this year has been outstanding.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ivo610 View Post
    The bailey was a AFL style away jersey. It went for between 800 and 900 I thought. People complain about prices but if you watch and wait there are deals all over NFL auctions. Right now im collecting all the NFL helmets signed by someone of importance and I get great deals on helmets that I would never get anywhere else. In the off season its like paradise on there for collectors of non game worn stuff.

I wonder what they have in store for us come SB weekend? The selection this year has been outstanding.
    http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bi...menbr=65664914 Is this the one you are talking about? These are not game used "authentic" jerseys are the mass produced kind that you can find online or at a sporting goods store.

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bi...menbr=65664914 Is this the one you are talking about? These are not game used "authentic" jerseys are the mass produced kind that you can find online or at a sporting goods store.
    No, It was a game used of this style

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bi...unbr=111057466