Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 14 of 190 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Oh yeah, and as far as Cutler's upside ? Well Everyone focuses on the negatives. Sure he threw WAY too many picks. But he had some very good games. And all his other numbers were more than solid. He's a great investment considering the Bears locked him up in a contract until 2014.

Wow! That Luckman looks INCREDIBLE!!!

BTW, the Cutler jersey arrived from JO Sports early Thursday morning and I couldn't be happier. Great wear and it displays beautifully! This is the 3rd Bears jersey I have acquired through JO (the others are 2007 jerseys of Tommie Harris and Cedric Benson, which was actually purchased through one of GUU auctions). I also have two 2006 Bears gamers from Game Exclusives (Briggs and Muhammad). Yes, the prices are high (well, the Benson was pretty cheap), but the piece of mind I get when purchasing something that's rock solid authentic is well worth it. Thanks JO Sports!

Also posted in the January pickups section. Former Gator Alex Brown's jersey worn against the Eagles 10/21/07. Purchased from JO Sports.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

GATOR - Nice score. I eyed that jersey for a long time but never pulled the trigger on it. There's was always something that came up ahead of it.

Great show of wear, no don't its provenance, best of all - IT WAS ON SALE!!

Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by neverfinished94 View Post
    does anyone know where i can get a blank chicago bears jersey? looking for a xxl. Thanks
    SHOOT ME AN E-MAIL. I THINK I CAN HELP YOU GET SOMETHING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!

TriplexXxSports@yahoo

reed1216, your PM's are off.
    Send me an email at

rickdrums99 @ yahoo . com

(Purposefully spaced to avoid the bots).

Very cool story behind this most recent pick up. Long story short, it was bought and paid for before I ever even knew it.

2007 Brian Urlacher Game Worn Home Jersey - a Gift From My Wife!

And let me tell you - this thing STINKS!! (and not like Swagger Body Wash either)

Some of us are just too spoiled for our own good.....

34swtns- Email sent. For some reason, I haven't been able to figure out the PM thing. I have to admit though, as far as technology is concerned, I'm a complete moron!

TriplexXxSports- Congratulations on having the coolest wife of all time!! The Urlacher jersey isn't too shabby either. What an amazing surprise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by reed1216 View Post
    TriplexXxSports- Congratulations on having the coolest wife of all time!! The Urlacher jersey isn't too shabby either. What an amazing surprise!!!
    Thanks Reed, she is one of the best! (next to my mother). I would not be the person I am without her. She is amazing and has always been supportive of my addiction, although most of the time it drives her nuts.

The efforts she went through (without my knowledge) to make this happen is nothing short of amazing. We should all be so lucky & fortunate.

I love her almost as much as the jersey...