Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 156 of 190 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1899

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Quote Originally Posted by net0@thehalf View Post
    I think you took the last couple posts as serious when ,I think it was meant as sarcasm ..
    You might be right! Who in their right mind would want a jersey of a non current player...

Banned

Bears fans anyone eyeing that awesome peanut on NFL auctions? I kind of want it but don't want to bid against any serious bear fans on here. I'd rather see one of you guys take it (being you are die hards) and it will be going to a better home

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolicollege17 View Post
    Bears fans anyone eyeing that awesome peanut on NFL auctions? I kind of want it but don't want to bid against any serious bear fans on here. I'd rather see one of you guys take it (being you are die hards) and it will be going to a better home

It's on my radar

It's not game used so it won't be coming here...

Name:  knox.jpg
Views: 965
Size:  26.5 KB

Name:  knox2.jpg
Views: 956
Size:  26.6 KB

Name:  tillman.jpg
Views: 952
Size:  26.5 KB

Name:  tillman1.jpg
Views: 923
Size:  7.2 KB

Not sure this worked but I figured I would try to post pictures for once,Ive had these for awhile. Here is 2 heavy used gamers one a Knox 100yd receiving game with a TD and one is Tillmans from last years Veterans Day game.

Okay, so I went back and deleted about 3 pages worth of posts. While I did leave one post that was consistent with the purpose of the thread, I pretty much deleted all the rest of the posts as they were primarily banter and personal attacks.

Please note that the deletions were done as "soft" deletes, meaning the posts can still be viewed by the administrators if needed. While it is embarrassing that I even need to say this, this forum is not intended for people to post childish, personal attacks toward one another. In case you have any doubts, you can confirm it through the forum rules listed here:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...hread.php?t=99

While I understand the internet is a big place and other sites that allow people to posts, forums and otherwise, may allow for personal attacks, comments, etc, that is NOT allowed here on the Game Used Universe forum. If that is the type of environment you are seeking, please feel free to go elsewhere where that might be allowed. This forum is intended to be educational to its members and is intended to do so in a positive environment, free of childish comments.

As such, this thread will remain open. However, if any additional comments like the ones deleted are made in the future, the thread will be locked and administrative action will be taken against the posters.

Thanks in advance for your future compliance with the forum rules.

-Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Thanks for cleaning this up Chris....this thread was hard to read in more than one way!

Quote Originally Posted by jbean023 View Post
    Attachment 77879

Attachment 77880

Attachment 77881

Attachment 77882

Not sure this worked but I figured I would try to post pictures for once,Ive had these for awhile. Here is 2 heavy used gamers one a Knox 100yd receiving game with a TD and one is Tillmans from last years Veterans Day game.
    Very Nice!

I have a similar Knox that I need to photograph and add to my site... Sadly, I have fallen behind photographing my additions and adding them to my site...

Hey everybody,

Unfortunately i have too quit my chicago bears collection, i will focus my collecting too the other half of my collection, the Amsterdam Admirals.

Ive added a picture from the items i got.

- Mark Anderson Rookie year home jersey...game-used
    - Brian iwuh International series away jersey..game used
    - Dom DeCicco international series away jersey...game used
    - Corey Graham game used pants and handtowel still attached (pro bowl year)
    - Corey Graham practice jersey
    - Jamar williams signed cleat... game used
    - 2012 nike vapor jet game gloves...not game used

Besides that i got 2 authentic chicago bears helmets (commercially bought) .. not game used!

Collecting items from the bears is too hard and expensive for me too continue, me being from the Netherlands, europe.

if anybody is interested in a jersey, or the whole lot? shoot me a message or mail me at vormgever-1@hotmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

Talking Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Hester takes it TO THE HOUSE!!! (#19), Congratulations, Devin!!

Dave Miedema