Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 175 of 190 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1899

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

The jersey shows game use and has been washed.

Thanks for looking!

I have only found a few pictures from those 3 games so photomatching anything short of a star player is tough. I did request the 3 games on DVD but am not holding my breath for a photomatch since the quality of the recording will be marginal at best. I also have the 1994/95 season yearbook coming, in case there's a picture of him in there.

In person the jersey does show usage and discoloration on white fabric. It has been washed at least a few times.

So where do we stand?
    Is there a concrete photomatch, No. I will not give up and with time I'm sure I will find a picture of someone else with him in it.
    Do I feel comfortable adding this as a game used 1994 throwback jersey to my collection, Yes.

The only picture of him in this jersey that I can find is from the Team Photo:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I had a '94 Blue Bills throwback in my collection for a while. It was the only Bills blue throwback I'd seen that was legit on the market. I had one from the white throwback game as well, but it was obvious it had not been used as it wasn't even plated.
    Anyway, years of looking for an exact photo match came and went and although I could never find a picture of this lineman I (and the person I traded it too) considered it to be game worn. How could it not be? This jersey (keep in mind I can only speak to the Bills Champion jerseys, not the Bears) was only wore in 1 game during the 94 season. There was never a replica reproduction version made, and these were not made for public purchase during the 1994 season either.
    So, maybe there was a gamer and an extra for each player made. Thats two at most per player. Its not like the 49ers in that it was wore for multiple games. The Bills wore their throwback blue once, against the Broncos. It was by no means hammered, but it showed use to be sure.
    For me, and everyone I had ever shown the jersey to, no one had a problem with considering it game worn and the offers I got more than reflected that.
    If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, its a duck. In some instances thats all we have, and if thats not good enough... then sadly maybe a once in a lifetime collection piece would get away.. and thats ok if its not up to that persons standards and if it is, well than its a great score and add to a collection.

FWIW, awesome looking jersey and if I was a Bears collector I'd be jealous for sure!!!

I saqw this one, which, was really cool... but the lister says is wasnt actually game worn..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-RA...p2047675.l2557

And IVE never seen this before... a custom 94 throwback? I wish they made these for the Bills just so I could wear such a rare style!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHICAGO-BEAR...3D271796516141

One of the main differences between gamers and issued ones I have seen appears to be the placement of the chest numbers and the size of the jerseys.

About a year ago there was a guy that had all of the stars from that team. They were all authentic models.

From what I understand, Chicago Bears sold authentic and game issued jerseys directly to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Palehose for Life View Post
    I hear you the orange alts they have fast become my favorites out of the 4-styles as well.

Those jerseys IMO just pop when your looking at them its almost like they are on fire!

Attached is #88 Desmond Clark worn 2005-2009 and DC put up some nice stats in the 2006 game vs SF with 2 TD's.

The HA orange alt lot turned out to be a treasure trove with almost all of the jerseys worn anywhere from 1-5 years apiece, and many having nice wear and/or stats.

Anyone lucky enough to have scored a jersey out of this lot for their collection did well 4 themselves as with many of the players this was their only orange alt jersey worn during their time with the Bears.
    I'm scratching my head on this one a bit, I don't see a photo match and not really seeing game use on the jersey. Is there evidence of wear or a photo match indicating use?

Banned

Angry Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

This post will be the 15th since we last saw an actual photo of a Bears GU item on this thread. All but a few of the posts have been trash talking, insults, and the like.

Can we PLEASE give up on the bickering and go back to posting game-used/issued Bears items?

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by gobills123 View Post
    good god...
    head to wood.
    Its like watching garbage tv.
    You dont wanna watch, but cant help it because of all the "wow, did he/she really just say that?"
    I always wonder if they see how bad they look or how stupid they sound when they watch their own show... because I'm sure they have too watch themselves..

Its sad this has turned into my garbage tv thread and the great jerseys and great info have all come secondary to this particluar shows star
    To keep my post on topic:

There's a Payne on eBay if anyone is looking for a cheap Bears jersey...
    (It's not mine)

Banned

Much better! Thanks to the posters.

Dave M.

Let's keep this thread on topic.

Here's one of the recent pick-ups... David Terrell home jersey: