Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 62 of 190 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
    Banned

Exclamation Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

I'm hoping the Bears can end the travesty of a sub-.500 team making the playoffs. Even with their upset over the Saints included, the Seasquawks are STILL not at .500 yet!

Dave Miedema

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Bears owe the Packers a Steak

Yet another gift on your season to play Seattle.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ivo610 View Post
    Bears owe the Packers a Steak

Yet another gift on your season to play Seattle.
    OH GOD!! If anything the Bears owe the Saints steak. The Packers didn't do anything to help the Bears out

the saints are re-paying us for beating the vikings last season so that they had home field for the playoffs. gotta love karma

We are having a public signing with # 54 one week from today, come to think of it maybee we'll have both # 54's do the signing, maybee we'll have matt (triple xxx sports) sign on the same day at the same place as brian urlacher, next monday jan 17. we are charging the public $ 75 for brian urlachers autograph that day, what should we charge for matt's ????
    all advice is welcome and hope you all come see the area's best # 54 linebackers together for one night only.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bergiesports View Post
    We are having a public signing with # 54 one week from today, come to think of it maybee we'll have both # 54's do the signing, maybee we'll have matt (triple xxx sports) sign on the same day at the same place as brian urlacher, next monday jan 17. we are charging the public $ 75 for brian urlachers autograph that day, what should we charge for matt's ????
    all advice is welcome and hope you all come see the area's best # 54 linebackers together for one night only.
    You should charge $200 for an autograph picture and $300 to take a picture with him. And he will only sign pictures provided by him lol

Banned

Wink Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Bears Buddies:

In case you aren't aware, our friendly nemesis from the Packer thread, ivo, has a Devin Hester gamer up on eBay until early afternoon 1/11/11.
    It's tagged 2009, but the NFL documentation indicates it was worn in the Bears loss to the Giants on 10/3/10.

Good luck bidding.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by DaBears54 View Post
    That would be me...

I haven't paid him for it yet, I'm still working on the funds for 2 other jerseys (Danielle Manning and Adrian Peterson).

I was thinking of letting it go. But it sounds like I would be a little crazy if I did.
    pm sent
    looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

Quote Originally Posted by neverfinished94 View Post
    pm sent
    You've got mail! Email that is...

Some of you may know, and some may not care, but I wanted to share a couple of things here on the board. You will have to excuse the fact that it is not directly related to Chicago Bears Sports Memorabilia.

I recently completed my Rookie season as LB & Specials Teams "extraordinaire" with the Roscoe Rush semi-pro football team. Some of you may have seen some of my pics thrown around here from time to time. We finished our season with an overall record of 14-1, with our only loss coming from our last game. We clinched home field throughout and easily topped our division so coaches decided to rest our starters for the final game of the season.

On Sept. 18th we were crowned Western Conference Champions, and then on October 2nd, we were crowned the 2010 Mid States Football League (MSFL) Champions.

Our season had us ranked at #9 in the BCS National Rankings, and at one point we sat at #2 before our 1 loss. Our national stats, and Championship season qualified us to play in the Semi-Pro football BCS AA National Championship (the Super Bowl of semi-pro football) in Homestead Florida. This will determine who is the Best of the Best. One 2 teams qualify to make it, and only one comes home "Champions". This takes place this Sunday - Jan 16th.

It has been an honor to reach this accomplishment. Without the tireless efforts from 59 other guys, who poured their heart and soul out on to that field every week, this would not have been possible.

One dream, one goal. This is what we play for! It is time, once again, to go to work... (and before you ask - Yes, it is real)

Attached Images Attached Images