Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 66 of 190 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
    Banned

Arrow Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    At $733 as of 1/18 10PM CST.

Dave Miedema

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    No idea what the score of Matt's Roscoe Rush football championship game was on Sunday. I've googled it.....nothing. The team's lame-ass website doesn't even list the game so I guess we're gonna have to wait for him to give us the update.

Oh, Maaaatt............
    The potent Rush defense forced 5 turnovers & 6 sacks (3 interceptions - 1 pick 6 and 2 fumbles - both recovered by the Rush). Along with 3 blocked field goals from the special teams squad.

HOWEVER....it was said that the most conditioned line will win the game....

Our offensive line struggled worse than the Bears did early on this season. They allowed 8 sacks total. We went through 3 quarterbacks who threw a combined total of 7 int's. Not to mention, 3 lost fumbles....

Needless to say, when an Offense allows that many turnovers, it usually does not turn out the way you want.

The Rush led all the way through the final minutes of the game. Then the dagger in the heart was the last int. which was thrown for a pick 6 with 1:54 left on the clock.

The Rush had an opportunity to drive but with 28 seconds left on the game clock the 8th sack occurred, causing a fumble, recovered by the opposing team.

Roscoe Rush lose in the final seconds 19-15....

I saw a pair of APEX cleats that have the NFL logo on the tongue and say BEARs on the back. Were these retail or cleats a player would have worn? Would be late 1980s or early 1990s. Thanks! ALso have colored NFL logo on bottom
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

If any Bears fans are interested, this guy takes paypal and will ship. I was thinking of getting them but will pass. If you want them, just let him know Jason said it was okay as I spoke with him earlier today. They look pretty cool to me for $50
    http://kansascity.craigslist.org/spo/2167823834.html
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Quote Originally Posted by DaBears54 View Post
    Unbelievable... Have any of you noticed how much JO has increased his prices on select bears jerseys... aka Urlacher @ $8000, Peppers @ $5000 and Cutler @ $6000? I've seen JO sell Peppers jerseys for around $2000, and Urlacher jerseys for around $4000, now it appears the prices are doubling for the NFC Championship. If these are the prices to come, I'm going to stay idle for a little while... this is getting ridiculous.

+1

Big Thanks to BU54CB!

Charles Tillman game used jersey

looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

Hey Guys, its been forever since ive had the chance to add anything to the boards. I finally got some free time this weekend to get some stuff added. Thanks for looking

1st, I know its not game worn/issued, but i just felt like i had to share, especially since he had a monster game last weekend and I wanted to help keep the mojo going. FS Replica Jay Cutler Auto, with PSA DNA

2nd, I realized i never shared this piece, picked it up from Rick quite some time ago, one of my favorite players, hated to see his career end short, but i am glad another 23 emerged shortly after Zoom had to bow out.
    Team Issued Jerry Azumah Auto with PSA DNA

3rd, Finally a Game Worn jersey, I was able to get our Special Teams Ace, Corey Graham, got snubbed for the ProBowl but its all good. Still in the process of going through some game footage to see if i can credit the jersey to a specific game, its got some good wear on the backside, also has two teams repairs that may stick out. 2008 Game Worn Corey graham Jersey

Got one more piece coming later. One of my grails, I have been hunting since 06 to get my hands on one of his jerseys and have had no success untill this year. glad to finally own the jersey. ill be able to post pics later. thanks guys for looking, im glad i finally have some stuff to share instead of just drooling over all the awesome pieces everyone else adds. it rocks to be able to see how much of a fanbase we have, cant wait to see what everyone is able to snag over the course of the year. Beardown, soon to be NFC Champs, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by weasel49er View Post
    Hey Guys, its been forever since ive had the chance to add anything to the boards. I finally got some free time this weekend to get some stuff added. Thanks for looking

1st, I know its not game worn/issued, but i just felt like i had to share, especially since he had a monster game last weekend and I wanted to help keep the mojo going. FS Replica Jay Cutler Auto, with PSA DNA

2nd, I realized i never shared this piece, picked it up from Rick quite some time ago, one of my favorite players, hated to see his career end short, but i am glad another 23 emerged shortly after Zoom had to bow out.
    Team Issued Jerry Azumah Auto with PSA DNA

3rd, Finally a Game Worn jersey, I was able to get our Special Teams Ace, Corey Graham, got snubbed for the ProBowl but its all good. Still in the process of going through some game footage to see if i can credit the jersey to a specific game, its got some good wear on the backside, also has two teams repairs that may stick out. 2008 Game Worn Corey graham Jersey

Got one more piece coming later. One of my grails, I have been hunting since 06 to get my hands on one of his jerseys and have had no success untill this year. glad to finally own the jersey. ill be able to post pics later. thanks guys for looking, im glad i finally have some stuff to share instead of just drooling over all the awesome pieces everyone else adds. it rocks to be able to see how much of a fanbase we have, cant wait to see what everyone is able to snag over the course of the year. Beardown, soon to be NFC Champs, hopefully.
    You're the one that got the Graham a shade before I did. I called in and thought I had it bought, but found out the next morning someone got it just before I did. Oh well, great jersey, I bought a Graham away jersey against the Vikings instead.

Quote Originally Posted by neverfinished94 View Post
    Big Thanks to BU54CB!

Charles Tillman game used jersey

I'm glad this went to a good home, I really didn't want to let it go, thanks for a great transaction. Pretty sad how poorly the USPS handles packages, but fortunately it arrived unblemished