Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 84 of 190 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    I have to disagree with this comment. If this was the case Brian would be in 12.5's - not 13's.

The trainer trick is correct but in this case it wasn't because Brian's shoes were to small. Otherwise every set would have been cut like that. There are only a few pair that have that cut in the toe.
    Man, we need an EDIT FEATURE.

To continue, the photo you provided does support your theory, however you will notice that both shoes are altered (in the toe) in that pic. The Urlacher cleats in discussion here only have that on 1 cleat. If they did it for size reasons, one would sure think that both cleats would have been cut.

Trust me...

Thanks for the insight and im sure forwhat ever reason they were cut its a good 1 so thanks for trying to help and for the insight

Banned

well regarding Urlacher Matt would know before me. He obviously has a different reason than most, especially if it is only one cleat. Thanks for clarifing, I would not want to give wrong info regarding the Urlacher cleat. Sorry.

I know it's not Bears related, but in 3 weeks I get to start hammering on these bad boys...

Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    I know it's not Bears related, but in 3 weeks I get to start hammering on these bad boys...

Nice to see that you guys finally got new uni's. All we did this year was move to red socks from black.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrcha View Post
    Nice to see that you guys finally got new uni's. All we did this year was move to red socks from black.

This year is the 10th Anniversary year, so we all decided that it was time to get new uni's. I am quit impressed. Modeled after the Hurricane's style, 2x tackle twill, all stitched. Very nice. It's almost a shame that I'm going to have to go and tear my all up.

Black socks are secretly my favorite, anyway.

I dunno, Matt. The font looks way off on that home jersey and the outline on the lettering is a bit too wide. The nameplate on the away looks to be shortened and the old stitch marks are still visible. The sleeves have the wrong hem under the arm gussets....they're clearly not double stitched. And don't get me started on the year/size tagging.
    These are obviously custom-jobs done in some mom-and-pop shop by someone who knows nothing about Conboy gamers.
    I'd get my money back, homey.

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    I dunno, Matt. The font looks way off on that home jersey and the outline on the lettering is a bit too wide. The nameplate on the away looks to be shortened and the old stitch marks are still visible. The sleeves have the wrong hem under the arm gussets....they're clearly not double stitched. And don't get me started on the year/size tagging.
    These are obviously custom-jobs done in some mom-and-pop shop by someone who knows nothing about Conboy gamers.
    I'd get my money back, homey.
    But I got word from this guy who is the seamstress' nephew's brother who married Irene's sister that went to some games with a guy he got the jerseys from. I coulda swore these were legit.

http://www.lelands.com/Auction/Aucti...me-Worn-Jersey

Reinforced shoulder lineman jersey from 1991-1992! I don't think so. Save your bucks folks...

Bears go back to wearing orange alternates this year.

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/chic...e-in-2011.html