Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 33 of 190 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

hey just joined up going to make a few posts latter with some bears stuff but i was wondering if Urlacher signed anything at training camp because i got a Issued Urlacher from Matt and i have been wanting to get it signed, but since he had the deal with Mountain memories go wrong i didn't know if he started to sign things yet thanks if anyone can let me know anything yet.

I noticed that Urlacher just kind of appeared on the practice field. Kids were waiting for him, but never saw him actually come out. From what I overheard in conversations, it sounded like Urlacher, Kreutz and Manumaleuna were pretty much hit and miss.

I will say, if you're heading down and happen to have a B-list or C-list game worn jersey, there's pretty good chance the player will be more than happy to sign it. I know both Marcus Harrison and Izzy Idonije were more than gracious to add their sig to their jerseys. Marcus saw me before practice, smiled at the sight of his jersey and made sure to take his time signing the jersey after practice...even if he was still dripping all over it.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

I'm from WV and for me to go to Camp and not get his Auto would be a little bit of a bummer. I went to see Tebow in Beckley, WV was 3rd in line and finally after he spoke for the banquet they said he couldn't sign autos which was a huge bummer, but i got a pic with him and he was like i can't sign your jersey, but go talk to my agent she got my information and sent me a signed game ball a week later with COA and everything. But after that i was like before i make a trip i want to make sure and i was thinking about making the trip to training camp next year to get BU to sign my Game issued jersey.

I've been to camp plenty of times, I'd say BU is a tough auto to get. Camp can also be a bit crazy when players sign, especially around Urlacher.

If I'm getting my game issued jersey signed, I'd get it at a show where I know I'll get a nice auto, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by BU54CB View Post
    I've been to camp plenty of times, I'd say BU is a tough auto to get. Camp can also be a bit crazy when players sign, especially around Urlacher.

If I'm getting my game issued jersey signed, I'd get it at a show where I know I'll get a nice auto, but that's just me.

Agreed! Brian is one you want to get at a signing. He is a little more 'easy going' (if that is the right word...) at a signing. I have been to numerous signings with Brian and he was always polite and took the time to ask where I wanted things signed, and so on. I can imagine that at camp, on the streets, after a game he would just scribble real quick and move on about his business.

Keep an eye out. I'm sure he will be signing soon. If I hear anything about one I will be sure to pass it along as I have quite a few things that need to be tagged still.

Here's a good example of an Urlacher sig you would get at camp as that's where the one I have was done:

Eeyuck. At least he only fouled up a retail authentic, albeit a tough one to find: 1st year Nike with correct '5' fonts on the shoulders.

With a sig that ugly, the only saving grace would be if you had a pic of him signing it.

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    Eeyuck. At least he only fouled up a retail authentic, albeit a tough one to find: 1st year Nike with correct '5' fonts on the shoulders.

With a sig that ugly, the only saving grace would be if you had a pic of him signing it.
    You can say that again. My hope is to someday get to a private signing to have Urlacher "correct" it with a larger version of his full sig. This one came to me by way of WindyCityFlyer23 at a killer price, so I can't complain too much.

Training camp staff shirt

I was hoping for some input on this jersey I bought for display. I saw 34swtns and terryzom's comments on jersey central regarding Bears Wilson jerseys. Am I correct in the assumption that this is a retail authentic? There's no namplate on the back, its a size 38 with the silk/plastic tag and a flag tag with B-Z. The tag photo is blurry, I'll try to get one up later.

Is it possible to get a nameplate for this after all these years? Thanks Jim