Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 82 of 190 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Damn nice pickups man. love all of them. Im trying to add a couple of new pieces just waiting on Jo to straighten some stuff up for me then i can get them up for show. keep'em comin guys,

Hello again, just nabbed this bad boy, an Aaron Gibson GU home jersey attributed to the 2003 season. This is by far the biggest jersey I've ever seen. It's a size 56 +4 with what appears to be another +4 added to it. Gibby played his college ball at the U of Wisconsin and was a first round pick of the Lions in 1999, if I remember right. I've been told Gibby also holds the distinction of the NFL's first player over 400 lbs. I haven't been able to find a photo match for this thing yet, but there are a couple hit marks on the shoulders and a brownish, blood-like stain on the front autographed "7".
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Great stuff there Scott! Sure am glad someone can carry this thread. I stuck this in another thread, but I thought this would be fun to share here (since I have nothing else better).

Yours truly - bwahaha!

I just posted these in the classified section......no one ever goes over to that section????

Wow Aaron Gibson wore a 56+4? I dont think Ive ever seen a gamer above a 52

Banned

Cool Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Quote Originally Posted by Mattapan03 View Post
    Wow Aaron Gibson wore a 56+4? I dont think Ive ever seen a gamer above a 52
    In the NFL, I agree, as a tight fit is essential to freedom of movement and preventing holding and jersey tackles. In the NBA, though, where the hip-hop loose fit is widely practiced, Shaq, in the mid-2000s, was takinga sie 60 + 4" .

Dave Miedema

Gibby is a big boy! Makes normal people look like midgets.

On a different note, after last night's last minute decision to drive down to Chicago from Milwaukee to attend Rashied Davis Charities' event, I was able to get both of my Anthony Adams GU jerseys and GU Rashied Davis jersey signed. I was hoping to get at least one of my Briggs' signed, but he wasn't having that...but he was there. I'll try and get some pics up of the sigs soon.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

i was bored to death at work and noticed the + like cut on the right cleat of both pairs, i was just wondering if you knew why that is cut like that and the set on JO isn't atleast if it is you can't see by their pictures Thanks if you can educate me on this. Trying to be another Urlacher buff haha

sorry i thought it would show the pic of the cleats before my ? I'm talking about the 2010 Urlacher cleats of Matt's thanks if anyone can help on my ?

I could tell ya, but then I'd havta kill ya, haha. No, that cut was put there for a reason. One, that me personally will not be willing to divulge.