Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 80 of 190 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Not to get to off topic but before i started buying Game Used jerseys i did collect cards for a few months and it is EXPENSIVE. You get a box for like 100-200$ for 2 or 3 "hits" as they say. I got a bunch of junk most the time including jersey cards. When i think about it now i could of gotten a jersey or a half way to a jersey, even if its a lesser known player.

Quote Originally Posted by mad87man View Post
    Not to get to off topic but before i started buying Game Used jerseys i did collect cards for a few months and it is EXPENSIVE. You get a box for like 100-200$ for 2 or 3 "hits" as they say. I got a bunch of junk most the time including jersey cards. When i think about it now i could of gotten a jersey or a half way to a jersey, even if its a lesser known player.
    I too collected cards for some time before I bought my first game used item and spent a large sum of money on some of them. When I think back to what I spent on some of the cards it almost makes me sick. I sold off my collection to add funds to purchase more game used items and did not even come close to breaking even on what I spent. The sports card market is hard to play in terms of what is worth money now, but wont be in a few months. Glad I decided to get out of it.

Hello everyone-

First, let me say how much I enjoy this thread. I love the Bears, and I love seeing all of the great game-used items you guys have. Here are my Urlacher game-used cleats.

Alex
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Great Urlacher cleats, they show great use !!

Banned

Talking Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Happy birthday to Doug Buffone, former Bears outside linebacker and current Chicago radio personality. He turns 67 today (4/27).

Dave Miedema

And don't forget former publisher of the weekly original "Bears Report".

Not too much going on in the way of "recent" pick-ups - so, any thoughts on our draft outlook?

I was hoping they would pick up a couple of undrafted free agents from last year, either Tyrcha or Conboy.

I really was hoping I could sneak in a replacement player, but my dreams are shattered once again.

I should have a couple new items to post in the near future.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Another alert from the gamer bloodhound, Brian P Moran, resulted in my acquisition of this little gem.
    2009 Anthony Adams team-issued jersey from the Ed Block Courage Awards Foundation.
    Anthony was the Bears' recipient of the award this year. I don't usually bother with team-issued stuff but for $156 any signed gamer is a steal. Big thanks again to Brian.

Haven't decided if I'm gonna hang onto it so if any Bears dudes are interested in it shoot me a PM.